What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59 said:
Sent you a video board yesterday. Will see what I can do later today.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Yes thanks for the video board. If you haven't got anything else on my list I'll have old lanterns. What would you like when my gifts re set? I don't mind sending to you and sian if there's anything I've got you need. :)

Ircro said:
I watched the video but didnt get bucks needed for christmas shop, bummer. :-(

That's harsh. It worked ok for me. Yet another gi rip off!

I have names! But my gifts don't reset for an hour or two,I hope they don't disappear before then.

jimghjj said:
Yes thanks for the video board. If you haven't got anything else on my list I'll have old lanterns. What would you like when my gifts re set? I don't mind sending to you and sian if there's anything I've got you need. :)

I sent you a law mower earlier today. Did you get it? Just want to make sure people are receiving things.

Jbg364 said:
That's really strange. I could see your username and pic and sent a fuel hose. Will try again this evening. I asked GI about this problem and was told that the players I was sending to we're not playing at a high enough level to receive the gift (not so) or that I didn't have a stable Internet connection (also not so). Do you ever get gifts from me or was it just yesterday?

Sad news. I'm not receiving your gifts either. At least not the last 2 days. Do you have any idea if you are receiving from me?

Jbg364 said:
Sent and yes please if you can.

Didn't know you needed one. I could have sent one today. I actually had them! Sent 1 to Esther and Jdm. Maybe tomorrow....

Ircro said:
I watched the video but didnt get bucks needed for christmas shop, bummer. :-(

I hit "play" by mistake instead of "watch video" and got sent to App Store. Never have been able to get video back. No $ for me either but I guess it was my own fault. :(

Frenetta said:
I sent you a law mower earlier today. Did you get it? Just want to make sure people are receiving things.

Yes thanks! :)

jimghjj said:
I have names! But my gifts don't reset for an hour or two,I hope they don't disappear before then.

And they've gone again. Nooooooo!

jimghjj said:
And they've gone again. Nooooooo!

Sometimes they come back while I'm in the middle of gifting. Haven't figured out why. Good luck Oh Powerful One!

jimghjj said:

I wouldn't mind passengers. Thx

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

jimghjj said:

How come you can gift so often had to gifts from you thanks but only just got access to mine

Xmas gifts only please old lanterns or gifts for the gift shop thanks

Jbg364 said:
Is anyone getting gifts from me?

Have sent you a fuel hose as you suggested. Lets see what happens when you send it back.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back