What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I am still not getting your gifts but thx for trying. I noticed that you visited me!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need fuel hose, propeller or nav module.

That's really strange. I could see your username and pic and sent a fuel hose. Will try again this evening. I asked GI about this problem and was told that the players I was sending to we're not playing at a high enough level to receive the gift (not so) or that I didn't have a stable Internet connection (also not so). Do you ever get gifts from me or was it just yesterday?

jimghjj said:
I've sent her a friend request.does she have an avatar?

No but her name is always visible.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Hi everyone. I was wondering if I could ask you all a favour. Siannnnn is having a problem with her game and cannot visit her neighbours or send gifts so she is going to struggle to complete this quest. I have completed it and do not really need anything. Please can you therefore send gifts to Siannnnn instead of me and I will gift back on her behalf. At the moment she needs lanterns.

Thank a lot.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need fuel hose, propeller or nav module.

Will send one in a few minutes. If you can, let me know whether or not she got it.

jimghjj said:
Yes please,I'm making the Christmas quest a second priority as I don't know if I'll complete it ever!

Sent you a video board yesterday. Will see what I can do later today.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Jbg364 said:
That's really strange. I could see your username and pic and sent a fuel hose. Will try again this evening. I asked GI about this problem and was told that the players I was sending to we're not playing at a high enough level to receive the gift (not so) or that I didn't have a stable Internet connection (also not so). Do you ever get gifts from me or was it just yesterday?

I have but not recently. At the moment I would prefer you to send lanterns to Siannnnn. I will gift back on her behalf.

I have but not recently. At the moment I would prefer you to send lanterns to Siannnnn. I will gift back on her behalf.

Will send lanterns to Siannnnn for the next while. And, will continue to send gifts to you. Next time you send me a gift, send a fuel hose (I can always use them) and I'll 'Return to Sender'. We'll see if that works.

Jbg364 said:
Will send lanterns to Siannnnn for the next while. And, will continue to send gifts to you. Next time you send me a gift, send a fuel hose (I can always use them) and I'll 'Return to Sender'. We'll see if that works.

Ok will do.

Jbg364 said:
Will send one in a few minutes. If you can, let me know whether or not she got it.

She didn't I'm afraid

So what do you need now?

I need: Additional radar, spear wire, beacon, fuel hose, deicer, Duty free items (chocolate, whiskey, cognac, pearls, skin care, etc)

Will send Siannnnn lantern

Porter029 said:
A popup just appeared on my screen (mirrors of Albion) and I received $5 to watch the video! Awesome:) don't close it out everyone, read the add closely and watch video:)

I watched the video but didnt get bucks needed for christmas shop, bummer. :-(

Barbara59 said:
No but her name is always visible.

Can 't add her can she add me ?

Xmas gifts only please old lanterns or gifts for the gift shop thanks

All gifts sent, hope everyone recieved them, as I have a pic showing, guess there is no need fore me to list everything. But please let me know if YOU would like me to send you something else tmw.

Thanks
/V

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Can 't add her can she add me ?

Xmas gifts only please old lanterns or gifts for the gift shop thanks

You are already neighbours

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back