What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

There is definitely a glitch at the bank. I bought 6 green notes at the weekend and got 280 and Sian just bought 6 and got 82!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

EstherV said:
I think this was me. Mastas has a different pic in the game i think

I've sent you an AI bracelet too as I see you are trying to build your hotel. Sorry, no glass cabinet to gift yet. I will visit other neighbours and send whatever's needed (provided I can work out who's who!)

Bongo boy
Needs: 2x rope blocks, 2x heaters, 2 x red paint, 3 x sleigh cover

stewartsathome said:
Catering sent :)

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Spare wire sent. Good job the avatars work, it's about the only reliable way of telling who's who!

Bongo boy

Barbara59 said:
Yes thx. Have sent you a lantern.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need fuel hose, propeller or nav module.

Nav module sent :)

Bongo boy

Hi everyone. I was wondering if I could ask you all a favour. Siannnnn is having a problem with her game and cannot visit her neighbours or send gifts so she is going to struggle to complete this quest. I have completed it and do not really need anything. Please can you therefore send gifts to Siannnnn instead of me and I will gift back on her behalf. At the moment she needs lanterns.

Thank a lot.

Hi Sian, have sent lantern toSiannn.

Looking for lanterns to zap elves! Is anyone else having a hard time getting stardust? My sleigh only gets a few flights each day:(. Thanks Porter029

Jdm0101 said:
i have sent a ticket asking how to re add my missing neighbours (like jbg364) and also how to add lilly2 (thanks for the pm lilly).

Will see what rubbish they send back!

Jdm

jdm- level 31. need: old lanterns, POS, security camera, glass display case, anti-theft case

Keep us posted. We should start a collection of all the letters we get back from them. I yelled at one of them the other day for sending back a form letter and she sent back a more personalized letter that said nothing at all. Made me feel better though and I told her so and thanked her.

Barbara59 said:
Me too and with older versions of their airports.

Yeah. Makes it so I can't see any of their holiday stuff. Also can't see any of the progress people have made :(

Barbara59 said:
Hi everyone. I was wondering if I could ask you all a favour. Siannnnn is having a problem with her game and cannot visit her neighbours or send gifts so she is going to struggle to complete this quest. I have completed it and do not really need anything. Please can you therefore send gifts to Siannnnn instead of me and I will gift back on her behalf. At the moment she needs lanterns.

Thank a lot.

I'm continuing to gift you both. Not worried about Siannn gifting back right now. She's good for it later :)

Letgnis said:
Hello all,

Am back and will send the following gifts:

Fannie - catering
Sian and David - fuel hose
Captain flop - old lantern
Jbg364 - old lantern
Fred123 - old lantern
Lilly2 - old lantern
Jimghjj - old lantern

Plse let me know if you need otherwise.

What do you need?

Vibbster said:
I panicked this morning, and ended up deleting the ice castle before it was finished.. So guess I have to collect for it again! Great! Way to go Vibbster!

It is so easy to accidentally do things in this game! Don't worry, you'll get another soon!

Barbara59 said:
There is definitely a glitch at the bank. I bought 6 green notes at the weekend and got 280 and Sian just bought 6 and got 82!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

I never buy $ but maybe I will just this once!

Porter029 said:
Looking for lanterns to zap elves! Is anyone else having a hard time getting stardust? My sleigh only gets a few flights each day:(. Thanks Porter029

The elves are very stingy!

Barbara59 said:

Didn't work for me. I got 6. But I bought a Christmas Gift Shop so if you can see it in my game, come visit and nick stuff out of it!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back