What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Anyone got a Xmas gift shop that gives gifts so far just get money ?

lvl 35 Need old lanterns,propeller,spare wire. thanks

Fred123thytdytdg said:

Yes I have had some gifts from mine. Not they are much use to me!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Barbara59 said:
Yes I have had some gifts from mine. Not they are much use to me!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

I sent everyone with username and no picture a lantern so hopefully I siannnnn got one

Fred123thytdytdg said:
I sent everyone with username and no picture a lantern so hopefully I siannnnn got one

She doesn't seem to have one from you. You are definitely in her neighbours list. I think that most people can actually see her username.

Have sent you a fuel hose as you suggested. Lets see what happens when you send it back.

Got it - my day doesn't reset for about 4 1/2. Keep your fingers crossed.

Sad news. I'm not receiving your gifts either. At least not the last 2 days. Do you have any idea if you are receiving from me?

I am thanks. I'll post when I send gifts and if you don't get anything don't send anything back to me - send to neighbours who can actually get something back to you. I sent in another support ticket.

Fred123thytdytdg said:

I get gifts about every 5th or 6th time

Jbg364 said:
I am thanks. I'll post when I send gifts and if you don't get anything don't send anything back to me - send to neighbours who can actually get something back to you. I sent in another support ticket.

It's fine. Is anyone getting stuff from you?

It's fine. Is anyone getting stuff from you?

I think so - beats me! So far I've sent out the sleigh 19 times and had one ornament drop and I zapped 15 taunting elves today and got 2 star dust. At this rate I'll still be flying the sleigh in June.

Jbg364 said:
I think so - beats me! So far I've sent out the sleigh 19 times and had one ornament drop and I zapped 15 taunting elves today and got 2 star dust. At this rate I'll still be flying the sleigh in June.

Hahaha! Christmas in July! I have one ornament also. I don't know what exactly my dust rate was but I think it was slightly better than that at friends but horrible in my own territory!

Jbg364 said:
Is anyone getting gifts from me?

It seems I'm not seeing avatars in the gift list. I checked and got lots of good things, I assume many we're from you all. No avatar pics. I can seen Jim's name for instance, but not the avatar. In my neighbor list I see everyone though.

It seems I'm not seeing avatars in the gift list. I checked and got lots of good things, I assume many we're from you all. No avatar pics. I can seen Jim's name for instance, but not the avatar. In my neighbor list I see everyone though.

Some avatar pics in the gift list but still lots of usernames. Today was the first time I saw your avatar in the game/neighbourhood.

Jbg364 said:
Some avatar pics in the gift list but still lots of usernames. Today was the first time I saw your avatar in the game/neighbourhood.

Well, that's a start anyway. Strange how it is so inconsistent even between players.

Jbg364 said:
They do make these quests difficult to complete, you'd think they give us a bit more near to Christmas. Believe it or not GI, we have lives beyond airport!!!!!
I received a lantern from u today but my gifts haven't reset yet, if they don't soon will have to gift later when I'm back from work.

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Sent this evening (I think, I hope): (1) old lantern - Little Angel, Captain flop, Ircro, Siannnnn, Spare.ribs, Lilly2, Letgnis, Jimghjj, Pdxsk2; (2) catering - Fannie; (3) pearl earrings - Vibbster, Fred123; (4) fuel hose - Sian and David (returned gift); (5) city model - Provost

If you wouldn't mind letting me know whether or not you received a gift from me I would appreciate it. I'm trying to figure out why some of you get my gifts and others don't. Some of you with pics sometimes show up in my 'incoming gifts' as username and your pics come and go. Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back