What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
Got it - my day doesn't reset for about 4 1/2. Keep your fingers crossed.

Will do and my toes!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Jbg364 said:
Sent this evening (I think, I hope): (1) old lantern - Little Angel, Captain flop, Ircro, Siannnnn, Spare.ribs, Lilly2, Letgnis, Jimghjj, Pdxsk2; (2) catering - Fannie; (3) pearl earrings - Vibbster, Fred123; (4) fuel hose - Sian and David (returned gift); (5) city model - Provost

If you wouldn't mind letting me know whether or not you received a gift from me I would appreciate it. I'm trying to figure out why some of you get my gifts and others don't. Some of you with pics sometimes show up in my 'incoming gifts' as username and your pics come and go. Thanks!

Received a fuel from someone I had gifted to. No avatar but I think it was from you! Yehh!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Hi, I'm new in this forum....
I'm glad join to this forum....
Before this I played until level 35 with 120 stars but in android OS,
and I changed my device to ipad mini right now and starting from zero again......

My game username is RNK - item needed
Now I'm in level 22 with 41 stars
I need item for upgrading repair base (level 4), amperemeter 2x, lining plate 3x, hull parts 1x and laser cutter 3x,
Could anyone add and share me those items please......I have 5 planes and 4 are broken right now and can't repair it because I have to finish the repair base first......
So I have to make a flight to Sydney to get those items with my last jet plane untill it's broke.......:(:(:(

Items I can share :
Fuel(3 units), Bright Lantern, Old Lantern, Sleigh Oil, Robotic Lawnmower, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Sandbag, Bath Towel, Passenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supplay, Jet Engine, Weather Display, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Makeup, Shredder, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module

Barbara59 said:
Received a fuel from someone I had gifted to. No avatar but I think it was from you! Yehh!dde00

Fuel hose that is!

tumbuang said:
and I changed my device to ipad mini right now and starting from zero again......

I need item for upgrading repair base (level 4), amperemeter 2x, lining plate 3x, hull parts 1x and laser cutter 3x,
Could anyone add and share me those items please......I have 5 planes and 4 are broken right now and can't repair it because I have to finish the repair base first......
So I have to make a flight to Sydney to get those items with my last jet plane untill it's broke.......:(:(:(

Items I can share :
Fuel(3 units), Bright Lantern, Old Lantern, Sleigh Oil, Robotic Lawnmower, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Sandbag, Bath Towel, Passenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supplay, Jet Engine, Weather Display, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Makeup, Shredder, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module

I have sent you a friend request. When you accept I will send you something. Just for information it is not worth posting items you can share because it changes all the time which is why I cannot be sure what I will send!

Letgnis said:
Hi Fannie - nothing at the moment. Am contemplating building the hotel or flight catering centre. Any suggestion?

I can send you something for either. Which would you like first?

Letgnis said:
Hi Fannie - nothing at the moment. Am contemplating building the hotel or flight catering centre. Any suggestion?

You have to have a flight catering to fly larger jets. I'd go with that one.

tumbuang said:

Hi RNK,
I can send you some of those when my gifts reset. It looks liek we will be able to see your name since you just joined the iPad version. You will see many of our names show up as "username" so you'll have to look for our avatar pics.

tumbuang said:

Have sent u invite, then I can gift something you need when u accept

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

tumbuang said:

Lining plate sent

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

RNK thanks for the old lantern, I can send you an ampermeter when my gifts reset tonight about 14 hours from now :(

Lily2. I just found you by looking at the avatars. Wow! How did you do it? Thanks

Need old lanterns please

have:, robotic lawn mower, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing light, projector, DND sign, powerful radio transmitter, jet engine, textbook, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional. radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, oscillating beacon, landing gear, flight catering, cooling chamber

tumbuang said:

Items I can share :

Sent you hull parts

Frenetta said:
I hit "play" by mistake instead of "watch video" and got sent to App Store. Never have been able to get video back. No $ for me either but I guess it was my own fault. :(

It happen exactly the same to me.
Thks for the glass case display. I do not need any more.
Could you pks semd me spare wire or fuel supply, pls? Thks a lot

Jbg364 said:
Is anyone getting gifts from me?

Yes, i do. I will send back the glass-case display to you in a few minutes.
Could you pls send spare wire or fuel supply? Thks a lot

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back