What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Last call for gifts. My day resets in about an hour. Let me know if you want something different or you just need something. I'll see what I can do!

If you want to send me catering I'll 'Return to Sender' this evening. If not, don't send me anything until I get my this problem sorted out. I don't know why some people get my gifts and others don't. It's very frustrating.

Jbg364 said:
If you want to send me catering I'll 'Return to Sender' this evening. If not, don't send me anything until I get my this problem sorted out. I don't know why some people get my gifts and others don't. It's very frustrating.

Let's try that and see if it works. We may be able to gift back and forth that way till GI gets your problem fixed. If it works, we'll settle on something we both need!

Tumbuang - I'm not the best person to tell you how exactly to do this. Basically, you link your FB page to the game and it will pick up your profile pic to use as your avatar. Make sure you have a profile pic up that you want to use in the game. Some people set up a fake FB page to do this. Anyway, if you look at your game, hit the red GI circle. It brings up a page with some buttons, one of which is "profile". Go into profile and connect to FB. That should do it. If it doesn't, the next time you get the screen where it asks if you want to announce your accomplishment on FB, say yes. After that, your avatar should start showing up. Please put the same pick up in the forum so that people will know that it's you. If you have any problems, just ask in the forum. People have gone through it all and figured it out. They'll know how to help.

Received a fuel from someone I had gifted to. No avatar but I think it was from you! Yehh!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

I hope it was from me. When I returned it I could see your avatar but not your username.

Jbg364 said:
I hope it was from me. When I returned it I could see your avatar but not your username.

Ok I plan to send it back to you again to test if it was from you. Hope that's ok.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Let's try that and see if it works. We may be able to gift back and forth that way till GI gets your problem fixed. If it works, we'll settle on something we both need!

I'm not going to hold my breath given GIs track record 'fixing' the username problem. You choose and send whatever you need and I'll return it.

Ok I plan to send it back to you again to test if it was from you. Hope that's ok.

Okay! Let me know when you send it.

Jbg364 said:
I'm not going to hold my breath given GIs track record 'fixing' the username problem. You choose and send whatever you need and I'll return it.

Let's start with the catering for today and just see if we can get it to work at all.

Jbg364 said:
Okay! Let me know when you send it.

Will be in about 4 1/2 hours

Weird gifting session. Had avatars most of the way through then lost them. Luckily I was down to the people I can always see by then. Hope you all got what you wanted. If not, please update your needs and I will try to get it tomorrow! I don't know about the rest of you, but I really wish I could get my skating rink open. I feel like I'm not making any progress and when I can't see anybody's holiday stuff when I'm visiting (let's get that fixed GI!!!) it is really discouraging!

Mrpepper said:
Sent you an all inc bracelet, well at least I think it was you, the game messed up the usernames again. There was a picture of an airport city as a profile pic anyway.

That's not me, I didn't received the bracelet

How can I change avatar on the game?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mastias said:
I still need 1 more

Just sent u all incl bracelet

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome said:
Just sent u all incl bracelet

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Thanks for the bracelet, now I'm done with bracelets.

There's someone with shampoo's? I've got none for now. I only miss 4 items to finish this hotel

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back