What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta said:
Weird gifting session. Had avatars most of the way through then lost them. Luckily I was down to the people I can always see by then. Hope you all got what you wanted. If not, please update your needs and I will try to get it tomorrow! I don't know about the rest of you, but I really wish I could get my skating rink open. I feel like I'm not making any progress and when I can't see anybody's holiday stuff when I'm visiting (let's get that fixed GI!!!) it is really discouraging!

Me too, I can't get sleigh covers for 2nd hangar. The only item I have for ice rink is the snowmaker. It's really annoying.
Other games give you far more than this one does and make quests much more achievable, I don't think I have ever finished a quest on time. Don't know why I bother starting them, wish I had spent my savings on catering facility now :(

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

mastias said:
Thanks for the bracelet, now I'm done with bracelets.

There's someone with shampoo's? I've got none for now. I only miss 4 items to finish this hotel

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Ah! No I'm afraid not. Shampoo has to be purchased, but don't worry if you keep coming to this forum people post codes, usually every Friday which give you cash and if you look out for videos as you enter the game, some offer cash for watching. So you don't have to buy the notes, it just may take a while to get them.

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome said:
Me too, I can't get sleigh covers for 2nd hangar. The only item I have for ice rink is the snowmaker. It's really annoying.
Other games give you far more than this one does and make quests much more achievable, I don't think I have ever finished a quest on time. Don't know why I bother starting them, wish I had spent my savings on catering facility now :(

I'm trying to build a 2nd one. Just need defrosters but I think I have to buy them or maybe Ircro still can get them. I think he was the one who had them the first time. I'll have to ask next time I see him on the forum. Really don't want to buy them as I only have 2$ and it takes SO LONG to accumulate $.

Frenetta said:
Jim - do you still need a lawn mower? Just checking before I start gifting.

Sorry only just read it. Yes please,I've got 2 unfinished stadiums!

Santa jim will be gifting in just over an hour. Let me know what you want as I don't care if your on the naughty or nice list,if I've got it I'll send it. :)

jimghjj said:
Santa jim will be gifting in just over an hour. Let me know what you want as I don't care if your on the naughty or nice list,if I've got it I'll send it. :)

Can I have spare wire please, I can't find the gifts you need in my list even after refreshing and getting new options. Do you have another choice, ie fuel?

stewartsathome said:
Can I have spare wire please, I can't find the gifts you need in my list even after refreshing and getting new options. Do you have another choice, ie fuel?

No problem,spare wire it is. If you haven't got old lanterns i'll take fuel supply,I'm doing loads of San Francisco flights at the moment.

stewartsathome said:

I think that this is a really hard quest. You need to collect stuff for everything you build apart from Santas house. I only completed it because I got all that free cash.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

jimghjj said:
No problem,spare wire it is. If you haven't got old lanterns i'll take fuel supply,I'm doing loads of San Francisco flights at the moment.

Oh sorry, I didn't see old lantern request. Will send one of them.

jimghjj said:
Sorry only just read it. Yes please,I've got 2 unfinished stadiums!

I saw that when I was gifting and I had another lawn mower, so I sent you another. Hope you got it!

jimghjj said:

Really need me some catering right now. I'm going to have some planes sitting still if I don't build up some stock! Thanks!

Barbara59 said:
I think that this is a really hard quest. You need to collect stuff for everything you build apart from Santas house. I only completed it because I got all that free cash.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

I am jealous but also very happy for you! We should all be so lucky :)

Barbara59 said:
She doesn't seem to have one from you. You are definitely in her neighbours list. I think that most people can actually see her username.

Can she delete me so I can re add her

lvl 35 Need old lanterns,propeller,spare wire. thanks

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Can she delete me so I can re add her

lvl 35 Need old lanterns,propeller,spare wire. thanks

She has deleted you.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back