What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta said:
I saw that when I was gifting and I had another lawn mower, so I sent you another. Hope you got it!

Yes thanks,just sent you catering.

i have finally managed to build 1 sledge hangar and also now have enough glass display cases now - thanks! I've also got enough items for 3 more sledge hangars - if only I had the sledge covers!

I am still gifting lanterns to most of you who are on my friends list and returning any christmas items.

Thanks
Jdm

jdm- level 31. need: old lanterns, POS, security camera, anti-theft case

Sian and David,
Got the fuel hose! Will send it back this evening (while you're sleeping). Did Siannnn get the lantern I sent? Do you see my avatar in your game at all?

Jbg364 said:
Sian and David,
Got the fuel hose! Will send it back this evening (while you're sleeping). Did Siannnn get the lantern I sent? Do you see my avatar in your game at all?

Yes great. I knew it was definitely from you when I sent it back. Siannnn is still not getting lanterns. I see your avatar most of the time but not always on gifts received but it is the same with everybody.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Jbg364 said:
Just sent spare wire. Please let me know if you got it.

I get your gifts pearl earrings which I have on

lvl 35 Need old lanterns,propeller,spare wire. thanks

Jdm0101 said:
i have finally managed to build 1 sledge hangar and also now have enough glass display cases now - thanks! I've also got enough items for 3 more sledge hangars - if only I had the sledge covers!

I am still gifting lanterns to most of you who are on my friends list and returning any christmas items.

Thanks
Jdm

jdm- level 31. need: old lanterns, POS, security camera, anti-theft case

I know what you mean about the hangars! I feel like I could build a million of them if I only had sleigh covers!

stewartsathome said:
Ah! No I'm afraid not. Shampoo has to be purchased, but don't worry if you keep coming to this forum people post codes, usually every Friday which give you cash and if you look out for videos as you enter the game, some offer cash for watching. So you don't have to buy the notes, it just may take a while to get them.

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Ops sorry was scrolling across my gift list when it sent you something random

Barbara59 said:
Yes great. I knew it was definitely from you when I sent it back. Siannnn is still not getting lanterns. I see your avatar most of the time but not always on gifts received but it is the same with everybody.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

I've been sending Sian lanterns too. So, she's not receiving stuff either? Her game is really messed up! I'll keep sending till you tell us to stop. Hopefully something gets through! I rarely see people's avatars on gifts either. Usually I get username with them. But then, I see people's games about 10 levels back from what they really are. Go figure....

Barbara59 said:
She has deleted you.

Ok still have samenumber of neighbours but still can't add her says invalid prom code sorry can she put me back ?

Frenetta said:
I've been sending Sian lanterns too. So, she's not receiving stuff either? Her game is really messed up! I'll keep sending till you tell us to stop. Hopefully something gets through! I rarely see people's avatars on gifts either. Usually I get username with them. But then, I see people's games about 10 levels back from what they really are. Go figure....

She is receiving yours and mine and others. It is the same issue we have been having with gifts from Jbg.

Jbg364 said:
Good to hear you got them! More of the same this evening or would you rather get something from your list?

Lanterns please

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Ok still have samenumber of neighbours but still can't add her says invalid prom code sorry can she put me back ?

She has sent you a request.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back