What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

When visiting tonight I was able to see up to date airports with Christmas stuff even though I only had usernames. Weird!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Vibbster said:
Fred will send now. Sorry to ask, as many of you have needs in the signature, but I'm now on my iPad and hence I can't see your signatures

Thanks on iPad click more, then settings, then forum reading options, the turn on show signatures took me a while to spot it

lvl 35 Need old lanterns, pos terminal(x3). glass display (x2) , sleigh covers , propeller,spare wire. thanks

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Thanks on iPad click more, then settings, then forum reading options, the turn on show signatures took me a while to spot it

lvl 35 Need old lanterns, pos terminal(x3). glass display (x2) , sleigh covers , propeller,spare wire. thanks

You can also turn on show aviators at the same time

Vibbster said:
Fred will send now. Sorry to ask, as many of you have needs in the signature, but I'm now on my iPad and hence I can't see your signatures

Vibbster...to see their signature...go to the "more" > settings> forum reading option. There you can turn on signatures so you can view them.

image-2065156614.jpg

Vibbster said:

I think there's a setting on the iPad that turns on and off signature viewing. i remember that was a problem for me when I started here. I'll see if I can find where it is. I seamy iPad and can see signatures

lilly2 said:
I think there's a setting on the iPad that turns on and off signature viewing. i remember that was a problem for me when I started here. I'll see if I can find where it is. I seamy iPad and can see signatures

LOL...please see post above you...;)

Frenetta said:
I hit "play" by mistake instead of "watch video" and got sent to App Store. Never have been able to get video back. No $ for me either but I guess it was my own fault. :(

Hi the same thing happen to me.

Thanks to all friend share me items......I still need Amperemeter(3x), Laser Cutter(1x), ergo chair(1x), smoke detector(2x) for repair base and control tower.......

EstherV said:
It happen exactly the same to me.
Thks for the glass case display. I do not need any more.
Could you pks semd me spare wire or fuel supply, pls? Thks a lot

Same thing happened to me!

Barbara59 said:
When visiting tonight I was able to see up to date airports with Christmas stuff even though I only had usernames. Weird!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

I had that yesterday but today I was back to airports that were 10 levels behind. You just can never tell!

Ok, I figured out the avatar now. I'm not sure how many of you I have in my friends list. I'm about to gift. Does anybody need anything other than lanterns?

For me old lanterns and ergonomic chair would be great. I'm excited this may actually work now.

have:, robotic lawn mower, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing light, projector, DND sign, powerful radio transmitter, jet engine, textbook, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional. radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, oscillating beacon, landing gear, flight catering, cooling chamber

Jbg - I got the catering back! It worked! What should we do for Fri? Need anything in particular?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back