What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

For the most part I returned gifts to sender if I could see avatar and/or username: (1) old lantern - Siannnnn, Captain flop, Ircro, Spare.ribs, Lilly2, Provost, AdnazzyP; (2) catering - Fannie; (3) fuel hose - Sian and David; (4) fuel supply - Redd3; (5) spare wire - Kyle

Other gifts sent: (1) old lantern - jimghjj, Fred123, Porter029; (2) spare wire - Vibbster

If you didn't get your gift, please let me know. I'm still trying to figure out who is receiving them from me and who isn't. Thanks!

Jbg - I got the catering back! It worked! What should we do for Fri? Need anything in particular?

Thank goodness! I couldn't see your username in the incoming gifts but could see both in the neighbour list. You choose what to send. This is my problem, not yours. I'm just glad that I can send gifts to you.

I have foolishly clicked on building the hangar for the Santa's sleigh and would now need help to complete it. would appreciate gifts of red paint (x3), sleigh oil (x3), heater (x3) and sleigh cover (x3).

Will gift in return.

thank you.

You will need the catering as soon as you start flying big planes. I'm trying to gather stuff to build a 2nd one right now. The hotel just provides money and you will need to purchase the shampoo to open it. You can't fly for it and so far, we haven't found anyone able to gift it. The defrosters for the catering are also very hard to get but sometimes you can find someone who has them (I think android players if I remember correctly). That's all I know!

Thanks for the tip Fannie. :)

Will be sending these gifts today:

EstherV - spare wire
Fannie - catering
Captain flop, Jimghjj, JBg364, Siannnn, Sian & David, Fred123, Lilly2 - Old Lantern
RNK - lining plate

Please send red paint, sleigh oil, heater or sleigh cover. If not, old lanterns will do. thanks much!

Jbg364 said:
Thank goodness! I couldn't see your username in the incoming gifts but could see both in the neighbour list. You choose what to send. This is my problem, not yours. I'm just glad that I can send gifts to you.

Looks like we can both use a lantern so let's go with that. Will send in about 10 hours.

Letgnis said:
Will be sending these gifts today:

EstherV - spare wire
Fannie - catering
Captain flop, Jimghjj, JBg364, Siannnn, Sian & David, Fred123, Lilly2 - Old Lantern
RNK - lining plate

Please send red paint, sleigh oil, heater or sleigh cover. If not, old lanterns will do. thanks much!

Thanks! Will send you something for the sleigh when my day resets.

stewartsathome said:
Yeah, my son was on ipad

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

How's your game going?

Frenetta said:
How's your game going?

Very slow. Have 2 green notes and need 1 more sleigh cover but trying to resist spending it cause stingy elves and lack of presents dropping may mean my sleighs are in hangars too often anyway. Still 10,000 off getting catering facility. No further on ice rink. No drops at all for that, still need all parts apart from snowmaker. How about you? You any further along?

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

stewartsathome said:
Very slow. Have 2 green notes and need 1 more sleigh cover but trying to resist spending it cause stingy elves and lack of presents dropping may mean my sleighs are in hangars too often anyway. Still 10,000 off getting catering facility. No further on ice rink. No drops at all for that, still need all parts apart from snowmaker. How about you? You any further along?

Also going very slowly. I have 1 sleigh going and need 1 more cover to get the 2nd. Like you said, with stingy elves and so many flights without any presents dropping, I don't know that I really need the 2nd one. I still need a freezer to get my skating rink open but I never get presents for Eurasia. When I visit friends, I can hardly ever see their Christmas stuff so I can't get stuff from their buildings. I just need 1 more defroster for my 2nd catering facility. Hoping to get that soon. I am barely keeping up on catering right now. I really should have noticed how low I was getting much sooner!

Frenetta said:
Also going very slowly. I have 1 sleigh going and need 1 more cover to get the 2nd. Like you said, with stingy elves and so many flights without any presents dropping, I don't know that I really need the 2nd one. I still need a freezer to get my skating rink open but I never get presents for Eurasia. When I visit friends, I can hardly ever see their Christmas stuff so I can't get stuff from their buildings. I just need 1 more defroster for my 2nd catering facility. Hoping to get that soon. I am barely keeping up on catering right now. I really should have noticed how low I was getting much sooner!

My gifts just reset, so sent u catering

stewartsathome said:
My gifts just reset, so sent u catering

Thanks! I should probably get some sleep. Good night!

Frenetta said:
Thanks! I should probably get some sleep. Good night!

Night

Vibbster said:
Fred will send now. Sorry to ask, as many of you have needs in the signature, but I'm now on my iPad and hence I can't see your signatures[/QUOTE

Sorry,I didn't read the other replies first,I'm replying to something that's been answered already! .moderator please delete if you want.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back