What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59 said:
She is receiving yours and mine and others. It is the same issue we have been having with gifts from Jbg.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Ok. Good!

Jbg364 said:
Good to hear you got them! More of the same this evening or would you rather get something from your list?

Siannnnn has a couple of unused gifts left from her last session before it all went wrong so has just sent you a lantern which you could send back. Unfortunately she cannot resend it to you.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn only thx. I will gift back. Do not gift me.

Barbara59 said:
She has sent you a request.

Yes that worked my last lantern sent now to visit those neighbours elves

lvl 35 Need old lanterns,propeller,spare wire. thanks

Siannnnn has a couple of unused gifts left from her last session before it all went wrong so has just sent you a lantern which you could send back. Unfortunately she cannot resend it to you.

Got it. Will send it back when my day resets.

stewartsathome said:
Me too, I can't get sleigh covers for 2nd hangar. The only item I have for ice rink is the snowmaker. It's really annoying.
Other games give you far more than this one does and make quests much more achievable, I don't think I have ever finished a quest on time. Don't know why I bother starting them, wish I had spent my savings on catering facility now :(

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Funny, the only thing I DO have is the snowblower! :-(

I got two sleigh covers for my 2nd hangar and then decided to buy the last two. I'm almost out of cash. Oh, we'll.

I see some of you have been visiting! I'm so glad the avatar pics see to be working for the most part! I think I have a few more hours til my gifts reset. I'll send out what I can from your lists.

RMK - I can send out something for your repair shop.
Fannie - I will send catering!
Everyone else- lanterns unless you've asked for something else.

Happy flying!

(I'm level 35 now, just can't fix my signature on the iPad )

Last edited:
Jbg364 said:
Sian and David,
Got the fuel hose! Will send it back this evening (while you're sleeping). Did Siannnn get the lantern I sent? Do you see my avatar in your game at all?

Got your gift! I see your avatar in my gift list now.

Need:, Propeller, Deicer, Additional Radar, Spare Wire, Osc. BeaconOsc. Beacon, Nav. Module, Fuel Hose

Hi guys. Thanks for gifts. As I'm done with Christmas mission, I can not use the received lantern, so I do not need them, but thanks anyway;) I have had a busy day, so will send out gifts in a swift now, don't have my list her, but hope I will hit ballpark with gigot this evening.

Last edited:
Or... Even better those online, please give me a quick RSVP of what you want and I will send NOW.

Vibbster said:
Or... Even better those online, please give me a quick RSVP of what you want and I will send NOW.

Lantern please sorry I sent you one will change to your other items in next gift runs thanks

lvl 35 Need old lanterns, pos terminal(x3). glass display (x2) , sleigh covers , propeller,spare wire. thanks

Fred will send now. Sorry to ask, as many of you have needs in the signature, but I'm now on my iPad and hence I can't see your signatures

Vibbster said:

Lantern for Siannnnn please.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back