What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Been busy guys sorry but I have been sending out the best/rarest item I have which last night was the Glass Display cabinet. I hope some of you got that. I will look properly at people's requests tonight. I have a Terminal 3 or 4 being built and so I'll update my sig tonight.

TigaSefi said:
Been busy guys sorry but I have been sending out the best/rarest item I have which last night was the Glass Display cabinet. I hope some of you got that. I will look properly at people's requests tonight. I have a Terminal 3 or 4 being built and so I'll update my sig tonight.
Sent you a lawn mower in return.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Jbg364 said:
For the most part I returned gifts to sender if I could see avatar and/or username: (1) old lantern - Siannnnn, Captain flop, Ircro, Spare.ribs, Lilly2, Provost, AdnazzyP; (2) catering - Fannie; (3) fuel hose - Sian and David; (4) fuel supply - Redd3; (5) spare wire - Kyle

Other gifts sent: (1) old lantern - jimghjj, Fred123, Porter029; (2) spare wire - Vibbster

If you didn't get your gift, please let me know. I'm still trying to figure out who is receiving them from me and who isn't. Thanks!

I think we both received them. No avatar on gifts. Pretty sure mine is from you but Siannnnn has received a few lanterns so cannot tell. Thx so much for all the effort you are putting in. Siannnnn can't gift back now because of the problem with her game.

Do you want me to send a lantern?

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Captain Flop & Fannie,

I'm also in the same boat as you. It looks like we won't be able to complete this X'mas missions without spending any money on it. From zapping about 20 elves, I only managed to get about 4 star dust. Then out of those 4 flights to Lapland, only 1 dropped gift. When I sent the sleigh to that continent, I rarely got any drop either. So, how can we finish this mission? So frustrating! GI should've been nicer to us considering it's almost X'mas...

I think we both received them. No avatar on gifts. Pretty sure mine is from you but Siannnnn has received a few lanterns so cannot tell. Thx so much for all the effort you are putting in. Siannnnn can't gift back now because of the problem with her game.

Do you want me to send a lantern?

Sian,

I received an old lantern from Siannnnn yesterday I believe. I'll continue sending her old lantern. How is she doing with the X'mas mission? Hope she has better luck than me.

L1ttle Angel said:
Captain Flop & Fannie,

I'm also in the same boat as you. It looks like we won't be able to complete this X'mas missions without spending any money on it. From zapping about 20 elves, I only managed to get about 4 star dust. Then out of those 4 flights to Lapland, only 1 dropped gift. When I sent the sleigh to that continent, I rarely got any drop either. So, how can we finish this mission? So frustrating! GI should've been nicer to us considering it's almost X'mas...

Same here. I'm getting 2 or 3 stardust for every dozen elves. I'm thinking now if I complete it so be it but I'm not sure if it's going to happen. I built a second hanger but I can't get sleigh covers to drop to activate it. Merry Christmas gi!

L1ttle Angel said:
Sian,

I received an old lantern from Siannnnn yesterday I believe. I'll continue sending her old lantern. How is she doing with the X'mas mission? Hope she has better luck than me.

Yes she had a couple of gifts left from her last session so sent a couple out but she won't be able to send anymore. Thx for keeping sending them, I will send to you. She is having much the same experience as the rest of you.

jimghjj said:
Same here. I'm getting 2 or 3 stardust for every dozen elves. I'm thinking now if I complete it so be it but I'm not sure if it's going to happen. I built a second hanger but I can't get sleigh covers to drop to activate it. Merry Christmas gi!

I'm not even going to fly for the covers today. If I happen to go somewhere and they drop, so be it. I'm going to pay attention to the rest of my game and just play with the 1 sled. I don't think I'll have enough dust or gifts to keep it going today anyway. Moving on.

jimghjj said:

I just took advantage of the 300% at the bank and got some $. I bought the freezer, and now have an open Ice Rink for you all to visit and try to get stuff from. Hope you can all see it!

Barbara - there is a building on your game that is shaped kind of like a horn of plenty. I think it generates power. What is it? Where and how do you get it? I'm going to need more power soon and that looks like the way to go but I can't find it. Right now I'm level 35 with 62 stars.

Frenetta said:
I just took advantage of the 300% at the bank and got some $. I bought the freezer, and now have an open Ice Rink for you all to visit and try to get stuff from. Hope you can all see it!

Just been for a look and all I'm seeing is your level 28 airport.

jimghjj said:
Just been for a look and all I'm seeing is your level 28 airport.

So typical. I'm sure you can't see half of my airport! Maybe when it's time to gift you'll be able to see it. So far, I've had 1 day where I could actually see people's holiday stuff.

Jbg364 said:
Just sent spare wire. Please let me know if you got it.

I have received some wires, but ismnot sure if it was from you, as most os thepictures have already dissappeard

I have foolishly clicked on building the hangar for the Santa's sleigh and would now need help to complete it. would appreciate gifts of red paint (x3), sleigh oil (x3), heater (x3) and sleigh cover (x3).

Will gift in return.

thank you.

Will send what I can when usernames return sometime today. I can't find you right now.

Jbg364 said:
Sian and David,
Got the fuel hose! Will send it back this evening (while you're sleeping). Did Siannnn get the lantern I sent? Do you see my avatar in your game at all?

Hi! I think i rceived the wir you send me but now i cannot see you picture in the game anymore

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back