What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

As you prefer

I just sent you an old lantern. Like me, it sounds as though you're having trouble getting star dust to fly your sleighs. In about 10 minutes both of mine will be sitting in their hangars. I've run out of star dust and gifts to fly to the continents. I'm finding it really difficult to get the things I need to build the skating rink and igloo as well as complete the collections.

mastias said:
Where can I watch those videos to gain some cash?

My forum avatar was updated to my game avatar

Sent from my iPad using iPF

It's just a pop up as you enter the game. Only happens now and again, think it was for mystery manor a couple of days ago. Just don't dismiss pop ups without reading them first or you miss out cause they only offer the cash once for each new advert.

We have been getting a code which gives cash once a week. Someone usually posts on this forum within next 24 hours. Lets hope they are still offering them.

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Weekend gift code is spruce91.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

I've completed my duty free shop and I find to use it you've got to feed it with items,what a rip off! Yet another building that's going to stand idle!

Redd3 said:
Right now Christmas stuff, textbooks for my control tower and stapler/calculator for town hall upgrades and fuel.

I'll be gifting in about an hour,I'll see what I can do for your upgrades. Anyone else need anything specific let me know or I'll send old lanterns again.

jimghjj said:
I'll be gifting in about an hour,I'll see what I can do for your upgrades. Anyone else need anything specific let me know or I'll send old lanterns again.

Just send Siannnnn a lantern and I will send you something.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Barbara59 said:
Just send Siannnnn a lantern and I will send you something.

No problem,had Sian down for a lantern anyway. I'm not at a high enough level to send a propeller yet,anything else you'd prefer?

jimghjj said:
No problem,had Sian down for a lantern anyway. I'm not at a high enough level to send a propeller yet,anything else you'd prefer?

If you want you can send me passengers. Thx

tumbuang said:
Hi, I'm new in this forum....
I'm glad join to this forum....
Before this I played until level 35 with 120 stars but in android OS,
and I changed my device to ipad mini right now and starting from zero again......

My game username is RNK - item needed
Now I'm in level 22 with 41 stars
I need item for upgrading repair base (level 4), amperemeter 2x, lining plate 3x, hull parts 1x and laser cutter 3x,
Could anyone add and share me those items please......I have 5 planes and 4 are broken right now and can't repair it because I have to finish the repair base first......
So I have to make a flight to Sydney to get those items with my last jet plane untill it's broke.......:(:(:(

Items I can share :
Fuel(3 units), Bright Lantern, Old Lantern, Sleigh Oil, Robotic Lawnmower, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Sandbag, Bath Towel, Passenger (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Slide Rule, Cognac, Fuel Supplay, Jet Engine, Weather Display, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Additional Radar, Makeup, Shredder, Spare Wire, Server Rack, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module

Have sent an invite, so will gift soon

Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: Xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

It's soooo tempting, but I oh so don't want to give GI my money. Ack!! Has anyone gotten an amount larger than advertised this time? That might convince me.

Barbara59 said:
It's a solar power station I got it from the shop in the power section but it costs 9 green notes.

I guess I must not have enough stars yet because I still don't see it. Hopefully I can get to it before I need more power!

Barbara59 said:
Weekend gift code is spruce91.

Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back