What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jimghjj said:
I've completed my duty free shop and I find to use it you've got to feed it with items,what a rip off! Yet another building that's going to stand idle!

I'm eventually going to upgrade to level 2 and then worry about getting stuff when I don't need anything else. At level 2 it pays pretty well.

Barbara59 said:
Weekend gift code is spruce91.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Thanks for that :)

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

lilly2 said:
It's soooo tempting, but I oh so don't want to give GI my money. Ack!! Has anyone gotten an amount larger than advertised this time? That might convince me.

No but I did break down and buy some $.. Now I have to hoard them.

Frenetta said:
I'm eventually going to upgrade to level 2 and then worry about getting stuff when I don't need anything else. At level 2 it pays pretty well.

I had enough stuff to upgrade to level 2. It pays more but you have to spend more duty free items to do it each time.

Fuel Station
Has anyone built a L3 Fuel Station recently? Do you remember how many of each item (reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter) you needed? Thanks.

Jbg364 said:
Fuel Station
Has anyone built a L3 Fuel Station recently? Do you remember how many of each item (reinforced frame, triple wire, transmitter) you needed? Thanks.

You need 6 of each according to airport city wiki

Redd3 said:
Right now Christmas stuff, textbooks for my control tower and stapler/calculator for town hall upgrades and fuel.

Stapler sent.

jimghjj said:
You need 6 of each according to airport city wiki

And it takes ages for them to drop from flights. I've upgraded and been flying for the last week and I'm still 6 items short!

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

jimghjj said:
I had enough stuff to upgrade to level 2. It pays more but you have to spend more duty free items to do it each time.

Yeah, that's why I'm only going to ask for that stuff when I don't need anything else. I have to sort my planes out again and figure out what I need. May be time to get a glass hangar.

Jbg364 said:
Fuel Station

6 each. I almost have them. Just need 1 more frame. Then cash!

stewartsathome said:
It's just a pop up as you enter the game. Only happens now and again, think it was for mystery manor a couple of days ago. Just don't dismiss pop ups without reading them first or you miss out cause they only offer the cash once for each new advert.

We have been getting a code which gives cash once a week. Someone usually posts on this forum within next 24 hours. Lets hope they are still offering them.

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Does anyone have a unique gift shop? I am stuck on that quest.

Thank you

Also my gifts reset soon, let me know if you need something other than old lanterns

I need an ergo chair and lanterns

have:, robotic lawn mower, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing light, projector, DND sign, powerful radio transmitter, jet engine, textbook, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional. radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, oscillating beacon, landing gear, flight catering, cooling chamber

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back