What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

bloobuoy1975 said:
I've got 6 unique gift shops.

Bloobuoy1975

I can't find you. Do you see my avatar on your friends list?

have:, robotic lawn mower, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing light, projector, DND sign, powerful radio transmitter, jet engine, textbook, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional. radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, oscillating beacon, landing gear, flight catering, cooling chamber

Was able to Return gifts to many neighbours this evening - Fannie, Lilly2, Captain flop, Sian and David, Fred123, Frederica, Jimghjj, Ircro, mastias, Porter029, Yorkshireguy. As well, sent a stapler to Redd3. Sian and David I sent a deicer to Siannnnn - let me know if she got it.

Avatars and usernames came and went while I was gifting so if I missed you and there is something you need, let me know and I'll try to send it.

Jbg364 said:
Was able to Return gifts to many neighbours this evening - Fannie, Lilly2, Captain flop, Sian and David, Fred123, Frederica, Jimghjj, Ircro, mastias, Porter029, Yorkshireguy. As well, sent a stapler to Redd3. Sian and David I sent a deicer to Siannnnn - let me know if she got it.

Avatars and usernames came and went while I was gifting so if I missed you and there is something you need, let me know and I'll try to send it.

Thanks got it , but stuck with 4 sledges in hangers this quest Is a pain and gifts shops aren't gifting. Otherwise love the game
Time to change the aviator to a better Fred

lvl 35 Need old lanterns, pos terminal(x3). glass display (x2) , sleigh covers , propeller,spare wire. thanks

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Thanks got it , but stuck with 4 sledges in hangers this quest Is a pain and gifts shops aren't gifting. Otherwise love the game

lvl 35 Need old lanterns, pos terminal(x3). glass display (x2) , sleigh covers , propeller,spare wire. thanks

Like the new avatar.

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Jkllkj said:
Does anyone have a unique gift shop? I am stuck on that quest.

Thank you

Also my gifts reset soon, let me know if you need something other than old lanterns

I need an ergo chair and lanterns

have:, robotic lawn mower, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing light, projector, DND sign, powerful radio transmitter, jet engine, textbook, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional. radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, oscillating beacon, landing gear, flight catering, cooling chamber

I have one.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Jbg364 said:

Got it. It's working!

Fred123thytdytdg said:

While I like this Fred, the other one made me smile each time I saw it. Just a personal preference! :)

Hi,

I've been gifting but still have some left if you have any requests. I'm in need of lanterns, catering, red paint x2, sleigh covers x3 and glass display case x2 if anyone can help!

Thanks
Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

Sent out gifts, jdm I'm sorry about the stapler, my finger slipped. Loved that you instantly returned it;)

Let me also put in a friendly reminder that I'm finished with the Christmas mission and hence will have one, what so ever use for lanterns. So instead of sending lanterns to me there are plenty of others that seems to be needing them, send it to them;)

My gifts will also soon reset, so haul at me if you have any special wishes.

I have sent you old lantern, did you receive it? Could you send me sleigh cover or heater? Thanks.

Btw, wld you prefer that I send lanterns or spare wire?

Hi,

I've been gifting but still have some left if you have any requests. I'm in need of lanterns, catering, red paint x2, sleigh covers x3 and glass display case x2 if anyone can help!

Thanks
Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

Will send you red paint when gift reset. Could you send sleigh cover or heater? If not, lanterns or spare wire would be fine. Thanks.

Jkllkj said:
I can't find you. Do you see my avatar on your friends list?

You are in my friends list but I can't see your avatar in the game.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

You are in my friends list but I can't see your avatar in the game.

Have sent Siannnn lantern and passengers for you.

Does anyone have a unique gift shop? I am stuck on that quest.

Thank you

Also my gifts reset soon, let me know if you need something other than old lanterns

I need an ergo chair and lanterns

Just realize you are on my neighbor list. Have sent you lantern as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back