What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
Great! We're at the same level and pretty much working on the same things so you choose and whatever you send I'll return.

I sent a lantern as we are both having sleigh issues. I was hoping for a gate but you know how that goes!

Jbg364 said:
That's too bad. I've lost several neighbours (including you) and I know that I haven't deleted them. One day they are there and the next day they are gone. I wonder what GI's reasoning is behind this rule. I agree with you, it's hard enough keeping track of neighbours when you can see usernames but when you can't, it's almost impossible.

I've had the one's that just disappeared suddenly reappear. I had that happen with the Captain. He was gone for days and then he just popped up again. Don't know how or why and believe me, I searched for him.

Letgnis said:
Will send you red paint when gift reset. Could you send sleigh cover or heater? If not, lanterns or spare wire would be fine. Thanks.

When I was almost done gifting, I got names! I found you and sent paint.

Who knows what the difference is for a spy glass or the golden dice. Seems like spy glass is only for "quest items". Does that include things for buildings (ie. ice rink)?

I'm considering using one but I can only afford to use one and don't know which to use. I want items for my Santa suit and the ice rink buildings - or security cameras for DFS.

Barbara59 said:
Ok thx. I am going to keep going with propellers for now.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Propeller and lantern just sent

lvl 35 Need old lanterns, pos terminal(x3). glass display (x2) , sleigh covers , propeller,spare wire. thanks

Who knows what the difference is for a spy glass or the golden dice. Seems like spy glass is only for "quest items". Does that include things for buildings (ie. ice rink)?

I'm considering using one but I can only afford to use one and don't know which to use. I want items for my Santa suit and the ice rink buildings - or security cameras for DFS.

I am planning on using a spy glass soon to see if it helps me collect more items. I am just waiting until I have a good amount of dust to fly my sleigh first. If anyone has used a spyglass did it help you with the Xmas challenge at all? Thanks Porter029

lilly2 said:

Will try to gift sec cam.

I like the spy glass, I feel like I get more times using that instead of dices, both for guests and other stuff I need.

Will try to gift sec cam.

I like the spy glass, I feel like I get more times using that instead of dices, both for guests and other stuff I need.

Was finally able to see your avatar in the game and sent spare wire. Sorry for the delay.

I couldn't find you when I was gifting yesterday evening and still don't have any usernames this morning. Will send you one of the above as soon as I can see you again. Right now I have heaters but that could change. Is there anything else you need just in case I can't send either of the above? I gots lots of lanterns this morning but no usernames so I can't tell if one is from you. For now, lanterns are good.

Thanks. Lanterns or spare wire will be gd as I'm doing lots of Sydney flights to get heater and sleigh covers. will continue to send you lanterns.

Also trying to upload pix to my avatar so all of you can find me. That may take a while tho'.

Thanks, I don't have sleigh covers but can send any of the others when it resets.

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

Thanks! Sometimes I get heater or sleigh covers in my gift options too, do you need those items as well .

Letgnis said:
Just realize you are on my neighbor list. Have sent you lantern as well.

Thank you, I have a few gifts left, do you need anything besides lanterns?

have:, robotic lawn mower, air conditioner, cockpit glass, welder, landing light, projector, DND sign, powerful radio transmitter, jet engine, textbook, whiteboard, fuel additives, drill machine, additional. radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, oscillating beacon, landing gear, flight catering, cooling chamber

Thanks. Lanterns or spare wire will be gd as I'm doing lots of Sydney flights to get heater and sleigh covers. will continue to send you lanterns.

Also trying to upload pix to my avatar so all of you can find me. That may take a while tho'.

Usernames came back for a few minutes and I was able to send a heater. Just hope you got it.

Hi, I'm nwb2007, and I really need sleigh covers and heaters for my sleigh hangar. And anything for level 2 duty free.

Also, does anyone know what's needed to complete the ice rink once I get it?

Thanks,

Nwb2007

nwb2007 said:
Hi, I'm nwb2007, and I really need sleigh covers and heaters for my sleigh hangar. And anything for level 2 duty free.

Also, does anyone know what's needed to complete the ice rink once I get it?

Thanks,

Nwb2007

Yeah items that drop from all places the sleigh goes to apart from Lapland. You need to collect the present to visit these places but each time the sleigh returns you rarely get anything. So good luck with that. I have 1 item for ice rink and nothing has changed in a week!!!!

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back