What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Letgnis said:
Thanks! Sometimes I get heater or sleigh covers in my gift options too, do you need those items as well .

H, just sleigh covers for me, if not lanterns or display case.

Thanks!

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

Hi,

I have more gifts to send so let me know what you need if you haven't received already from me..... I really need lanterns, display case x 2, sleigh cover x2 and flight catering please!

Thanks

Updated sig. I really would like my duty free to be finished. Also I don't have good stuff to send out at the moment so I am just sending lanterns.

To complete the cold winter challenge does collecting from other people's sleigh hangers drop items? I'm struggling to find anyone with winter buildings other than hangers.

To complete the cold winter challenge does collecting from other people's sleigh hangers drop items? I'm struggling to find anyone with winter buildings other than hangers.

I've built all my winter buildings, just have to get a few items to get them up and running now (activated), which should be by the morning because I now have six sleds on the go.

Not sure if anyone responded to my earlier comment, but what is the duty free shop for (other than generating cash)... seems to be a weird building which is hassle to get running.

marsm said:
Not sure if anyone responded to my earlier comment, but what is the duty free shop for (other than generating cash)... seems to be a weird building which is hassle to get running.

I don't know, except it was a task to complete. It does seem a bit too much work just for a few coins.

GLC23 said:
Hi,

I have more gifts to send so let me know what you need if you haven't received already from me..... I really need lanterns, display case x 2, sleigh cover x2 and flight catering please!

Thanks

I could need a beacon, propeller, deicer or wire thanks.

lilly2 said:
I don't know, except it was a task to complete. It does seem a bit too much work just for a few coins.

Agree. You need a bunch of items to get a one time payment, which is not adequate in the long run

Hi all,

Been away from the forum for a while although still playing.

Would need the following to finish building xmas hangar and duty free shop:
x3 sleigh cover
x1imprinter
old lanterns

Thanks!

Hi folks, i am stuck with building hotel (bath tower, shampoo), hangar for sleigh ( sleigh cover), duty free shop 1 ( imprinter). Could you plz send me if you have, guys. Plz. Many thanks, Nhim beo

TigaSefi said:
Updated sig. I really would like my duty free to be finished. Also I don't have good stuff to send out at the moment so I am just sending lanterns.

I am sending friend request. Will be gifting shortly and will see what I can do.

marsm said:

Yeah you have to feed it with items to get cash. I wouldn't have bothered building it if I'd have known this in advance.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back