What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
What do u need Esther? Lanterns too or something else

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Eau de toilette, cognac or filled candies...i just started a trade at the duty shop that finishes in less than a hour....does anyone make it, really?
Thks a lot!

Frenetta said:
I'm so bad with time in different countries!!!! Well, have a good evening then! Hope you uncorked a good bottle of wine! Don't know why my day is taking so long to reset! Should have done it an hour ago.

Mine was late resetting today too. I don't understand why it changes so often. Perhaps they mess with the clocks to give us something else to moan about!!!! They like receiving tickets

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

EstherV said:
Eau de toilette, cognac or filled candies...i just started a trade at the duty shop that finishes in less than a hour....does anyone make it, really?
Thks a lot!

Sent cognac

EstherV said:
I have just sent them to both of you

Thank you. I will gift back in a few hours when my day resets.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

EstherV said:
Thks a lot!

I thought you had to have the things before you traded. I'm confused.

stewartsathome said:
Mine was late resetting today too. I don't understand why it changes so often. Perhaps they mess with the clocks to give us something else to moan about!!!! They like receiving tickets

I guess it's called job security! My gifting session was so strange! Avatars disappeared while I was scrolling! Game crashed while I was gifting. When I got it back up, everyone was spread out all over and I had to go find them again but I had some avatars again and the ones without were all together (thankfully). Took awhile but I think I got it done.

So typical. I'm sure you can't see half of my airport! Maybe when it's time to gift you'll be able to see it. So far, I've had 1 day where I could actually see people's holiday stuff.

Hi - once we've got the ice rink - what do we need to actually complete it?

Hi everyone - name is briandeli -looking for sleigh covers, i can send all other items for sleigh hanger. Heater/oil

Hi all - is there a code this weekend? I was hoping to buy a spy glass just in case !

Am still needing lanterns now thanks. Also security camera for duty free shop.

Thanks
Jdm

jdm- level 31. need: old lanterns, POS, security camera, anti-theft case

Jdm0101 said:
Hi all - is there a code this weekend? I was hoping to buy a spy glass just in case !

Am still needing lanterns now thanks. Also security camera for duty free shop.

Thanks
Jdm

jdm- level 31. need: old lanterns, POS, security camera, anti-theft case

It's spruce91

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Barbara59 said:
It's spruce91

Thanks!

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns, security camera, anti-theft case

yanpi said:
Hi all,

Been away from the forum for a while although still playing.

Would need the following to finish building xmas hangar and duty free shop:
x3 sleigh cover
x1imprinter
old lanterns

Thanks!

Hi Yanpi! I don't I can see you unless my neighbor names suddenly appear. Can you create an avatar pic for this forum and on a Facebook page (can be a fake one.) and link it to your game so we can all see you when we gift?

Hi if anybody could send me disposable shampoos( 4 needed) and 2 hull parts would be much appreciated :)
I can provide

Handling line
Radar
Additional radar
Bath towel
Sliding rule
Cognac
Whiteboard
Drill machine
Smoke detector
Server rack
Cooling chamber
Master plan
Fueling hose
Gyroscope

My username is hollyman79

nwb2007 said:
Hi - once we've got the ice rink - what do we need to actually complete it?

You have to fly the sleigh to get some combination of liquid nitrogen, snow maker, 2 artificial ice,a freezer and a refrigerator; I don't quite remember but I know you needed the ice and there were 4 different things. It takes time!

help me please......all my 5 plane was broken......so I can't make a flight anymore......I need 2 amperemeter right now for repair base......and for control tower (amperemeter 1x, ergo chair 1x, and smoke detector 2x)
so I just waiting for your share.........:(:(:(.....bcause nothing I can do right now.....

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back