What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

tumbuang said:
help me please......all my 5 plane was broken......so I can't make a flight anymore......I need 2 amperemeter right now for repair base......and for control tower (amperemeter 1x, ergo chair 1x, and smoke detector 2x)
so I just waiting for your share.........:(:(:(.....bcause nothing I can do right now.....

I have a amperemeter but I could not add you; if you can add me I will send you one if you can return it cause I need 2 too.

tumbuang said:
help me please......all my 5 plane was broken......so I can't make a flight anymore......I need 2 amperemeter right now for repair base......and for control tower (amperemeter 1x, ergo chair 1x, and smoke detector 2x)
so I just waiting for your share.........:(:(:(.....bcause nothing I can do right now.....

I can send you one after my gifts resets.

tumbuang said:

I'll send you another amperemeter when my gifts reset. I need an ergo chair, lanterns, and stuff for another sleigh hanger, heaters, sleigh covers especially. Thanks

level 27

I was just looking at my gifts and noticed that they keep changing, what's going on? An hour ago I had towels and now I don't. I never had towels before. This is so strange.

level 27

Barbara59 said:
It's spruce91

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Sorry it's just sent you some random gift as I scrolled

lvl 35 Need old lanterns, pos terminal(x3). glass display (x2) , sleigh covers , propeller,spare wire. thanks

Sorry, gifting wasn't very inspired this evening. Could only see some usernames and only a few avatars so, to be on the safe side, mainly returned gifts received today. So, sent lots of Old Lanterns (Fannie, Provost, AdnazzyP, Captain flop, Ircro, Jimghjj, Fred123, Spare.ribs, Frederica, P3iii, Siannnnn), Spare Propeller (Sian and David), Spare Wire (Kyle) and Additional Radar (Vic123). Will try again in the morning and will send gifts when I can tell who I am sending them to (Lilly, Vibbster, Letgnis, etc.).

Jkllkj said:
I was just looking at my gifts and noticed that they keep changing, what's going on? An hour ago I had towels and now I don't. I never had towels before. This is so strange.

level 27

It's been like that since the last update.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Bilove said:
Hi folks, i am stuck with building hotel (bath tower, shampoo), hangar for sleigh ( sleigh cover), duty free shop 1 ( imprinter). Could you plz send me if you have, guys. Plz. Many thanks, Nhim beo

Sent you a towel. I do not think that the other items you listed can be gifted.

Anybody knows how can I free one repair slot????Because after the upgrade of repair base to level 4 I cannot repair anything!!!!It asks me 5 cash in order to release one repair slot!!!This really sucks!!Is it the only way to free a repair slot or is there another one that I cannot see???

Do flights to Lapland lead to gifts for South America, North America, Africa, etc. being dropped?

marsm said:
Do flights to Lapland lead to gifts for South America, North America, Africa, etc. being dropped?

Yes they do. You can also get them from the Christmas gift shop but the drop rate is not great.

Yes they do. You can also get them from the Christmas gift shop but the drop rate is not great.

I thought they did, but I've started to doubt myself. I've probably flown in excess of 20 flights to Lapland today and nothing comes back... my sole source for gifts right now are the Xmas Gift shops, but, as you've said, the drop rate is not good - still better than my conversation from flights though.

marsm said:
I thought they did, but I've started to doubt myself. I've probably flown in excess of 20 flights to Lapland today and nothing comes back... my sole source for gifts right now are the Xmas Gift shops, but, as you've said, the drop rate is not good - still better than my conversation from flights though.

Have just sent you a friend request. I visited your airport and noticed that you have completed the ice castle. This means that you have finished the quest and nothing will now drop from the sleigh flights. If you look you will see that the gift boxes and i have disappeared from the flight details.

Have just sent you a friend request. I visited your airport and noticed that you have completed the ice castle. This means that you have finished the quest and nothing will now drop from the sleigh flights. If you look you will see that the gift boxes and i have disappeared from the flight details.

Just accepted your friend request.

Thanks for the explanation on the ice castle which explains why the gifts have stopped falling... it's just annoying now because I haven't completed the "Five Continents" collection - three balls missing before I can get my box of balls :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back