What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
I know what you mean. I just zapped 12 of my elves and got 1 (!) star dust. Have made a total of 35 flights to the continents and have had 2 ornaments, 2 snowmakers and 1 fridge drop. I think when GI says that items drop 'very seldom' they really mean 'almost never.' And, for the last few days when I visit neighbours with, rinks, igloos, etc. I see old versions of their airports so I haven't been able to finish my Cold Winter collection.

Me neither. Am spending less time on this game at minute, am consistently running out of lanterns so can't collect the dust. If i do get dust the return flights rarely give any gifts to fly to other places. My catering facility is taking forever to complete too and all my non Xmas quests involve flying to places I can't get to without it, so I have nothing to do!!!

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Me neither. Am spending less time on this game at minute, am consistently running out of lanterns so can't collect the dust. If i do get dust the return flights rarely give any gifts to fly to other places. My catering facility is taking forever to complete too and all my non Xmas quests involve flying to places I can't get to without it, so I have nothing to do!!!

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

If you have anything that you need for your flight catering building send it to me and I'll return it to you. Or list what you need. Am happy to help if I can.

Porter029 said:
I collected as much star dust as I could (even bought a Santa chest for $6 that had 20 old lanterns and 20 star dust) then used a spy glass (for $4) to fly sleighs. It helped a lot to receive gifts from Lapland. I was able to complete "forgetful Santa" and "five continents" collection to earn Santa house, igloo, and ice sculpture park. I am still flying to get the items to open these winter buildings. Tip: have extra fuel saved up so you can land as many planes possible while you have the spyglass activated. Porter 029

Thanks for the tip! I may just do this as I have a spyglass and a faucet.

stewartsathome said:

Would you prefer sone catering for a while ?

lvl 35 Need old lantern, 1 cash counter, 1 calculator or 2 sleigh covers thanks

GLC23 said:
Beacon sent. Can you send me flight catering? Thanks!

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

Sorry I didn't see this in time. Catering tomorrow. Let's just swap it.

GLC23 said:
Have sent red paint, don't have any of the control tower items. Please send me flight catering or lanterns or sleigh cover.

Thanks

Amperemeter sent

Jbg364 said:
I know what you mean. I just zapped 12 of my elves and got 1 (!) star dust. Have made a total of 35 flights to the continents and have had 2 ornaments, 2 snowmakers and 1 fridge drop. I think when GI says that items drop 'very seldom' they really mean 'almost never.' And, for the last few days when I visit neighbours with, rinks, igloos, etc. I see old versions of their airports so I haven't been able to finish my Cold Winter collection.

I have so many old versions! It's so hard to find neighbors with anything at all!

stewartsathome said:

I've been using my planes to try to get things like faucets and spy glasses. Also gathering money so I can do a bunch of upgrading and get a really big plane :)

Jbg364 said:
If you have anything that you need for your flight catering building send it to me and I'll return it to you. Or list what you need. Am happy to help if I can.

Me too!

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Scroll to the far left you should still have a slot free normally

lvl 35 Need old lanterns, pos terminal(x3). glass display (x2) , sleigh covers , propeller,spare wire. thanks

No, I just upgraded and I see what he means. You don't get a free slot. They make you pay $5 for any slot at all!!!!

No, I just upgraded and I see what he means. You don't get a free slot. They make you pay $5 for any slot at all!!!!

What! I have everything I need to upgrade but maybe I'll wait. Let's hope there's a new video to watch this week so we can make a little extra $$$.

GI are so greedy! Why loose the slot, I won't be upgrading for a while!

For gifts now I just need lanterns or catering.

Thanks
Pingways

Sian and David, what did you get when you completed all three Santa's Bad Day tasks?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back