What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta said:
No, I just upgraded and I see what he means. You don't get a free slot. They make you pay $5 for any slot at all!!!!

That must be new because it didn't happen when I upgraded.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Jbg364 said:
Sian and David, what did you get when you completed all three Santa's Bad Day tasks?

A Christmas tree which gives one item from a collection every day. I actually think that this is quite Useful. So far I have had a number of items which I have found difficult or impossible to get from flights such as surf board and iceland crest. I have also had a chalice which is a sub collection for the sky captain collection.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Ircro could you possibly send me a defroster from your android account. I think I need another flight catering. Thx

Frenetta said:
No, I just upgraded and I see what he means. You don't get a free slot. They make you pay $5 for any slot at all!!!!

So what is it going to be???The only way is to pay???

Username:Hollyman79

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Would you prefer sone catering for a while ?

lvl 35 Need old lantern, 1 cash counter, 1 calculator or 2 sleigh covers thanks

No, lanterns r fine thx. Can't use catering until facility is built and I have a lot of catering I have stored up in preparation :)

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Frenetta said:

That's ridiculous, what a con!!!! I won't b upgrading anytime soon

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Barbara59 said:
Ircro could you possibly send me a defroster from your android account. I think I need another flight catering. Thx

Thanks for the cash counter prop and lanterns on the way

lvl 35 Need old lantern,, 1 calculator or 2 sleigh covers thanks

stewartsathome said:
Me neither. Am spending less time on this game at minute, am consistently running out of lanterns so can't collect the dust. If i do get dust the return flights rarely give any gifts to fly to other places. My catering facility is taking forever to complete too and all my non Xmas quests involve flying to places I can't get to without it, so I have nothing to do!!!

We can send you flight catering meals too. That helped me a lot at first when flying the larger jets

Jbg364 said:
What! I have everything I need to upgrade but maybe I'll wait. Let's hope there's a new video to watch this week so we can make a little extra $$$.

I second that!

Barbara59 said:
That must be new because it didn't happen when I upgraded.

It's the upgrade to repair base 5 not 4. Did you do that one yet?

Barbara59 said:
A Christmas tree which gives one item from a collection every day. I actually think that this is quite Useful. So far I have had a number of items which I have found difficult or impossible to get from flights such as surf board and iceland crest. I have also had a chalice which is a sub collection for the sky captain collection.

Nice!

Frenetta said:
It's the upgrade to repair base 5 not 4. Did you do that one yet?

Yes I upgraded to 5 a while ago.

Barbara59 said:
Yes I upgraded to 5 a while ago.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.[/QUOT
GI must have changed it or I missed something.

Anybody knows how can I free one repair slot????Because after the upgrade of repair base to level 4 I cannot repair anything!!!!It asks me 5 cash in order to release one repair slot!!!This really sucks!!Is it the only way to free a repair slot or is there another one that I cannot see???
I also have the same problem.........my 2 slots of repair said was full meanwhile all my plane was broken.......
Scroll to the far left you should still have a slot free normally

lvl 35 Need old lanterns, pos terminal(x3). glass display (x2) , sleigh covers , propeller,spare wire. thanks
I can't scroll to the left anymore....

thanks to all, I have complete my repair base.....but it said all repair slots are full......OMG......I dont know what to do except buying new slots with 5 green cash......
Right now I still need ergo chair 1x for my control tower......
Will send you heater when gifting resets. Plse return the gift if possible. Thanks!
heater received......I'll send it back to you.....
Have sent red paint, don't have any of the control tower items. Please send me flight catering or lanterns or sleigh cover.

Thanks

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.
I can't see you in my neighbor list, your level or you avatar.....could you add me please.....

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back