What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta said:
It is for the repair base 5

But I don't have repair base level 5. For the time is level 4 and no slots available whatsoever

Username:Hollyman79

Just accidentally send my gifts to you all with my internet connection down. Don't suppose GI are clever enough to queue gifts :-(.

Only need one more security camera to get my level 2 duty free shop up. Does anyone know what i need for level 3 - think I will wait for these things before upgrading so I actually get some use from it. Still desperate for lanterns too as my sleighs are grounded!

Thanks all
Jdm

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns, security camera, anti-theft case

stewartsathome said:
Omg!!! don't say that, now I'm confused :-s My missions involve flying to deli, Moscow etc but I can't cause I need flight catering. I have 90 meals but no facility so I am assuming its cause I need the building to do it?

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Yes, you need the building.

Hollyman said:
But I don't have repair base level 5. For the time is level 4 and no slots available whatsoever

Username:Hollyman79

That is new. GI really has gotten greedy!!!!

Jdm0101 said:
Just accidentally send my gifts to you all with my internet connection down. Don't suppose GI are clever enough to queue gifts :-(.

Only need one more security camera to get my level 2 duty free shop up. Does anyone know what i need for level 3 - think I will wait for these things before upgrading so I actually get some use from it. Still desperate for lanterns too as my sleighs are grounded!

Thanks all
Jdm

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns, security camera, anti-theft case

Will see if I can get a lantern to you now.

yes...I still need 1 more heater.....
Why to many "username" with "red question mark avatar" in my neighbor list........

Ok, will send you one. Can you send sleigh cover? If not, defroster, cooling chamber or packing machine will do. Thanks!

Frenetta said:
Yes, you need the building.

Thx, I hope this does work. I can't complete missions or collections if it doesn't. I'll know in 5 hours

captain flop (level 29) old lanterns, fuel supply, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Hello,
I am new to this forum. I need some gifts to some of my buildings. I will share what I have with you. Just send me your name so that I can add you to my friend list.

In game name: Vivien
Level: 35

Need: Sleigh Cover x2
Transmitter x3
POS Terminal x3
Security Camera: x2
Anti-Theft Gate: x3
Glass Display Case: x3

Much thanks.

Have sent you neighbor request. I can gift glass display case and POS terminal.

So, I just had an unfortunate experience that Barbara warned me about but I didn't quite understand. DON'T COLLECT the Ice Palace until you have gathered 1 freezer, 2 snow makers, 1 liquid nitrogen and 1block of ice. I thought you just couldn't build it before you had these but you can't even collect it because your sled flights immediately stop carrying anything on them. I'm not sure how to finish the Ice Castle now without buying the remaining items for $8 each. I'm going to wait it out and see what happens.

I will add you as friend. I also need help with a few items for christmas: 2x red painting, oil for the sleigh 2x and also sleigh cover 3x.
Thanks to anybody who can help! :D my user name is Juliannajava

Hi if anybody could send me disposable shampoos( 4 needed) and 2 hull parts would be much appreciated :)
I can provide

Handling line
Radar
Additional radar
Bath towel
Sliding rule
Cognac
Whiteboard
Drill machine
Smoke detector
Server rack
Cooling chamber
Master plan
Fueling hose
Gyroscope

My username is hollyman79
Will add and send u hull part, plz send me back passenger, thanks. Nhim beo. Btw, i could not add u, they said wrong code, plz send me friend request as Nhim beo, thanks

Last edited:
So, I just had an unfortunate experience that Barbara warned me about but I didn't quite understand. DON'T COLLECT the Ice Palace until you have gathered 1 freezer, 2 snow makers, 1 liquid nitrogen and 1block of ice. I thought you just couldn't build it before you had these but you can't even collect it because your sled flights immediately stop carrying anything on them. I'm not sure how to finish the Ice Castle now without buying the remaining items for $8 each. I'm going to wait it out and see what happens.

Thanks for ur comment, i get stuck with hotel and duty free shop now, no one can send me shampoo and imprinter, when i almost cannot get it from any flight although i flied like crazy. Will noice and dont collect ice castle

HVWH said:
Yes, I got some from Jimghjj before his game crashed. But be aware that you lose all your repair slots in the process and will have to buy them back! I lost two this way.:mad:

Unfortunately gutless imbeciles stole my ability to gift tv panels, with the new version,I haven't heard of anyone else being to gift them as yet.

HVWH and RNK just added you. I was going to gift now.. but for some reason my gifts haven't reset yet.. Strange! The time for gifts to resets seams to change every day..

Vibbster said:
HVWH and RNK just added you. I was going to gift now.. but for some reason my gifts haven't reset yet.. Strange! The time for gifts to resets seams to change every day..

Yep, happens to me regularly too. It got later and later each day until its almost back to time it should have been the other week, so I have pretty much lost a day of gifting!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back