What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Vibbster said:
HVWH and RNK just added you. I was going to gift now.. but for some reason my gifts haven't reset yet.. Strange! The time for gifts to resets seams to change every day..

Mine moves backwards every day.

Thanks for all the lanterns and my last security camera - duty free shop finally in service! Hope my gifts did go out to you.

Can't believe how mean those elves are being. 1 stardust in 2 days!

Jdm

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns, security camera, anti-theft case

Vibbster said:
Sent out gifts, jdm I'm sorry about the stapler, my finger slipped. Loved that you instantly returned it;)

Let me also put in a friendly reminder that I'm finished with the Christmas mission and hence will have one, what so ever use for lanterns. So instead of sending lanterns to me there are plenty of others that seems to be needing them, send it to them;)

My gifts will also soon reset, so haul at me if you have any special wishes.

Just searching your posts as I thought you had posted about the DFS level 3 - found that one and also missed this one!

Get so many strange gifts I just return them if I can't see who sent them - just assume they are sending them because they need them and want them back :). I get sleigh oil and heaters every day so have loads of them!

Will make sure I don't send lanterns to you anymore vibbster - I only manage to log onto the forum every few days and don't always have time to read back through all the posts!

Jdm
Ps - good news looks like I only need 1 glass display case for DFS level 3!

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

Frenetta said:
So, I just had an unfortunate experience that Barbara warned me about but I didn't quite understand. DON'T COLLECT the Ice Palace until you have gathered 1 freezer, 2 snow makers, 1 liquid nitrogen and 1block of ice. I thought you just couldn't build it before you had these but you can't even collect it because your sled flights immediately stop carrying anything on them. I'm not sure how to finish the Ice Castle now without buying the remaining items for $8 each. I'm going to wait it out and see what happens.

Yep.. Wa so caught up in the gave that I forgot which building it was, and BOOOOM there's your Christmas mission over! Hehe..

Wish we could gift suff that we had in store and no longer needed for "free" (exceeding those 20 a day if what you gift is from your own storage) I could send off old lantern, and stardust, plus old stuff no longer needed, but that others might.. That would be real trading, huh...

Jdm0101 said:
Just searching your posts as I thought you had posted about the DFS level 3 - found that one and also missed this one!

Get so many strange gifts I just return them if I can't see who sent them - just assume they are sending them because they need them and want them back :). I get sleigh oil and heaters every day so have loads of them!

Will make sure I don't send lanterns to you anymore vibbster - I only manage to log onto the forum every few days and don't always have time to read back through all the posts!

Jdm
Ps - good news looks like I only need 1 glass display case for DFS level 3!

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

That is good, even though I have to admit that the DFS is not worth it's time spent building. will se if I find a glass display for you, otherwise will send you old lantern. :)

Jdm, after checking gift again and again and entering your airport 6 time (because then the gifts also change) I finally got you the display. Enjoy! Everyone else, you have now been gifted, please let me know if you would like something else tomorrow.

Ok, will send you one. Can you send sleigh cover? If not, defroster, cooling chamber or packing machine will do. Thanks!
Thank you......I'll send you those item if I can because gifting items resets every time......

HVWH and RNK just added you. I was going to gift now.. but for some reason my gifts haven't reset yet.. Strange! The time for gifts to resets seams to change every day..
Thanks.....send you spare wire

RNK - you are on my list and I can send gifts to you, are you receiving them? I have the beach image in the game too

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.
I can't see you in my list, your name or your avatar, I only have 1 neighbor level 32......

Vibbster said:
Yep.. Wa so caught up in the gave that I forgot which building it was, and BOOOOM there's your Christmas mission over! Hehe..

Wish we could gift suff that we had in store and no longer needed for "free" (exceeding those 20 a day if what you gift is from your own storage) I could send off old lantern, and stardust, plus old stuff no longer needed, but that others might.. That would be real trading, huh...

So how do we finish?

Vibbster said:
Duke Crooker and his airship just arrived!!

For me too. I paid 8000 coins for the wrench (keeps plane from breaking for 2 hours). No Smugglers bag.

Unfortunately gutless imbeciles stole my ability to gift tv panels, with the new version,I haven't heard of anyone else being to gift them as yet.

Sent goalposts a few minutes ago. Let me know if you received them. If not, I'll just continue returning whatever you send.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back