What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta said:
I put in a ticket asking GI and berating them at the same time if they really expect us all to pay for it. I'm really getting fed up with this constant push to make us spend money!

I agree and have done the same.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Barbara59 said:
I agree and have done the same.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Did you get your ice castle open? If so, what does it give you? Is it worth it?

Frenetta said:
Did you get your ice castle open? If so, what does it give you? Is it worth it?

I paid for the items with my free cash. It gives you the same as the ice rink ie items to build another ice castle. However for every complete collection you also get 150 passengers and 50 fuel which are quite useful.

Frenetta said:
Does anything gift you the necessary items to complete the ice castle? I still need ice and a freezer. I'll be really angry if the only way to finish is to pay $8 each for them. I feel like this is one of GI's lowest tricks yet.

I just leave the unfinished ones, I have enough Christmas stuff.. I haven't seen freezer or ice in my gift list before... Do you really need to finish the buildings? The buildings just drops more Santa stuff, to give you mor building that you no longer can complete...

Frenetta said:
Do you need more goalposts? I will be gifting late today. Company coming.

No thanks I have enough now. I need goalposts or fuel additives next please.

Vibbster said:
I just leave the unfinished ones, I have enough Christmas stuff.. I haven't seen freezer or ice in my gift list before... Do you really need to finish the buildings? The buildings just drops more Santa stuff, to give you mor building that you no longer can complete...

You can sell them for 100 coins.

Vibbster said:
Jdm, after checking gift again and again and entering your airport 6 time (because then the gifts also change) I finally got you the display. Enjoy! Everyone else, you have now been gifted, please let me know if you would like something else tomorrow.

Thanks - all received and DFS level 3 in progress!

How do we get the christmas tree?

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

Last edited:
TigaSefi said:
I will be looking through the sigs later and gifting what I can....

If you find a calculator I would love one

lvl 35 Need old lantern,, 1 calculator or 2 sleigh covers thanks

Hi, mate. I'm new to this game (currently lvl 10), and in progress of doing this santa quest. I'm building santa port rite now, and in need of sleigh cover (2pcs), sleigh oil (2), heater (2), and red paint (1). My town named Edi susanto. Can anybody help me sending those to my airport city?? Thanx a bunch..

Add me: Nhim beo, i can send u sleigh oil, sometimes red paint and heater in case ur name does not appear as user name only

I've sent you a friend request and will send you passengers.
Not needing any more hull parts just the disposable shampoos if available!!!

Username:Hollyman79

Today I got a reply from GI about the repair base upgrade issue. They have identified the error and are going to fix it in the upcoming update. My request is marked as solved. Yeah right!

Today I got a reply from GI about the repair base upgrade issue. They have identified the error and are going to fix it in the upcoming update. My request is marked as solved. Yeah right!

OMG......I've already spend green cash for buying new slot........

Hi all, I'm trying to do the Santa quest and really need sligh covers for my hangar. Appreciate the help. I can give heaters if anyone needs the.

Nwb2007

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back