What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hollyman said:
I've sent you a friend request and will send you passengers.
Not needing any more hull parts just the disposable shampoos if available!!!

Username:Hollyman79

Shampoo can only be purchased.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

nwb2007 said:
Hi all, I'm trying to do the Santa quest and really need sligh covers for my hangar. Appreciate the help. I can give heaters if anyone needs the.

Nwb2007

Covers can only be obtained from flights.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

HVWH said:
Today I got a reply from GI about the repair base upgrade issue. They have identified the error and are going to fix it in the upcoming update. My request is marked as solved. Yeah right!

Sounds the same as every reply I've had on every issue sadly.

I've just built my flight catering facility but need 2 packaging machines to complete it. If anyone has them I'd be grateful if you could send me a few.

jimghjj said:
I've just built my flight catering facility but need 2 packaging machines to complete it. If anyone has them I'd be grateful if you could send me a few.

Will see what I can do when my day resets in 12 hours.

Hi all! I don't need any more old lanterns so please send them to the folks who are still doing the Christmas quest. Wish I could pass them on!

jimghjj said:

I will try when my gifts reset in about 8 hours.

jimghjj said:

On its way

lvl 35 Need old lantern,, 1 calculator or 2 sleigh covers thanks

Fred123thytdytdg said:
On its way

lvl 35 Need old lantern,, 1 calculator or 2 sleigh covers thanks

Thanks,I'm ok for packaging machines now.

Does anyone know where the star is when you complete the Christmas collection? I've collected the ice rink but I can't find the star. What is it for? Also has anyone done the cold winter collection yet? I've been visiting a few winter shops but I haven't had one thing drop yet. What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

In DFS3 now so in need of POS and cash counter on top of the lanterns and the catering! Help always appreciated and gifts returned, especially seeing as it almost christmas and I still haven't got my tree or ice rink built!

Thanks
Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

GLC23 said:
Hi,

In DFS3 now so in need of POS and cash counter on top of the lanterns and the catering! Help always appreciated and gifts returned, especially seeing as it almost christmas and I still haven't got my tree or ice rink built!

Thanks
Pingways

I'll sort you out tomorrow when my gifts reset if you haven't had them before then. How do you build the tree?

jimghjj said:
Does anyone know where the star is when you complete the Christmas collection? I've collected the ice rink but I can't find the star. What is it for? Also has anyone done the cold winter collection yet? I've been visiting a few winter shops but I haven't had one thing drop yet. What am I doing wrong?

There is no star it is just the ice rink. The cold winter collection items come from the ice rink, igloo and ice sculpture. The tree comes when you complete this.

GLC23 said:
Hi,

Thanks
Pingways

Will do what I can tonight.

GLC23 said:
Hi,

Thanks
Pingways

Sent you a pos

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back