What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hello,
I am new to this forum. I need some gifts to some of my buildings. I will share what I have with you. Just send me your name so that I can add you to my friend list.

In game name: Vivien
Level: 35

Need: Sleigh Cover x2
Transmitter x3
POS Terminal x3
Security Camera: x2
Anti-Theft Gate: x3
Glass Display Case: x3

Much thanks.

Just added you.

So how do we finish?

I consider myself as finished. I got the skating rinks, the ice castle, Christmas tree (Which is GREAT!!), Santa's House and a Christmas gift shop, in addition I have a uncompleted igloo, and Ice sculpture park, but I'm not paying 40*2$ to complete them. I consider the Christmas tree to be the most valuable, which gives me cool gifts every day!

Can't see usernames so can't find you again tonight. Will try again in the morning.

No worries. Still lanterns for you, or do you prefer other items like flight catering, fuel supply etc?

Jbg364 said:
Fannie, received and propeller. Hope our system is still working.

So far, so good. Let me know what else you need. I'm done with Christmas - collected the Ice Palace and game over. We can concentrate on whatever you need. Don't know if I'll hear from you before next gifting, so I'll probably go with another prop or wire unless I can find something elusive to give you.

Vibbster said:
I consider myself as finished. I got the skating rinks, the ice castle, Christmas tree (Which is GREAT!!), Santa's House and a Christmas gift shop, in addition I have a uncompleted igloo, and Ice sculpture park, but I'm not paying 40*2$ to complete them. I consider the Christmas tree to be the most valuable, which gives me cool gifts every day!

Does anything gift you the necessary items to complete the ice castle? I still need ice and a freezer. I'll be really angry if the only way to finish is to pay $8 each for them. I feel like this is one of GI's lowest tricks yet.

lilly2 said:
I got a golden faucet.

Looks like it was my turn to get the stinky mystery bonus this time :) Sounds like all the rest of you made out pretty well! I can't complain, I did really well last time.

Frenetta said:
Does anything gift you the necessary items to complete the ice castle? I still need ice and a freezer. I'll be really angry if the only way to finish is to pay $8 each for them. I feel like this is one of GI's lowest tricks yet.

As far as I can see the only way is to pay!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Hi, mate. I'm new to this game (currently lvl 10), and in progress of doing this santa quest. I'm building santa port rite now, and in need of sleigh cover (2pcs), sleigh oil (2), heater (2), and red paint (1). My town named Edi susanto. Can anybody help me sending those to my airport city?? Thanx a bunch..

So far, so good. Let me know what else you need. I'm done with Christmas - collected the Ice Palace and game over. We can concentrate on whatever you need. Don't know if I'll hear from you before next gifting, so I'll probably go with another prop or wire unless I can find something elusive to give you.

Send whatever you need - I'll be able to use it. I'd really like to get the Xmas tree so I'm going to keep plugging along. But if I don't, that's okay. I'm not going to buy items to finish the igloo, etc. GI has made this quest way too expensive. Bah, humbug!

Jbg364 said:
Sent goalposts a few minutes ago. Let me know if you received them. If not, I'll just continue returning whatever you send.

Got them thanks!

Barbara59 said:
As far as I can see the only way is to pay!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

I put in a ticket asking GI and berating them at the same time if they really expect us all to pay for it. I'm really getting fed up with this constant push to make us spend money!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back