What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hello,

I have been stuck trying to finish a repair base for a number of levels.

I am in need of

2 lining plates
2 hull parts and
2 laser cutters

Also for my catering service I need

3 packing machines
3 cooling chambers and
3 defrost ears

And old lanterns

If anyone could help that would be great I will send in return what I can to help.

What's yr username in the game? Will send neighbor invite.

Letgnis

I'm trying to gift you but I can't find you among my usernames. Have you put up an avatar in the game and I just don't see it?

I,ve linked the game to the wrong FB account and has sent a ticket to GI to delink my FB acc, but they dun seem to understand my request.

I'll continue to send gift to you anyway..

Jdm0101 said:
Has anyone managed to do this without spending airport cash? I can't see how it's possible - I've had 1 item for the ice rink in a week. Even with a spyglass i'm not sure it will work as that only increases quest items (and I assume the prereqs e.g. Stardust and presents to fly to the right places don't count). This is worse than the halloween quest :-(.

Jdm

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

I got the ice rink open and am now arguing with GI about how to open the Ice Castle without spending $ when they make the sleigh flights worthless as soon as you get the castle. I think I'll be selling the castle rather than spending $ to get it open. Getting the Christmas Tree is cool though. It gives you a good item every day to help you complete collections.

Letgnis said:
I,ve linked the game to the wrong FB account and has sent a ticket to GI to delink my FB acc, but they dun seem to understand my request.

I'll continue to send gift to you anyway..

Thanks! Any time I can find you, I will gift! Each time you do show up, your airport is at a different level for me. Makes finding you very difficult when it's back to "username".

Frenetta said:
I got the ice rink open and am now arguing with GI about how to open the Ice Castle without spending $ when they make the sleigh flights worthless as soon as you get the castle. I think I'll be selling the castle rather than spending $ to get it open. Getting the Christmas Tree is cool though. It gives you a good item every day to help you complete collections.

How do you get Xmas tree. I still don't have anymore items for my ice rink:(

captain flop (level 30) old lanterns, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Same here! I have a small stockpile of star dust and am thinking about using my spyglass so that I can get the Xmas tree. I think this is the worst quest yet in terms of drop rates - they're pathetic.

Jbg364 said:
Same here! I have a small stockpile of star dust and am thinking about using my spyglass so that I can get the Xmas tree. I think this is the worst quest yet in terms of drop rates - they're pathetic.

It really is. You'd think they'd be a bit more generous near to Christmas. It takes away the enjoyment when it's so difficult to complete quests.

stewartsathome said:
It really is. You'd think they'd be a bit more generous near to Christmas. It takes away the enjoyment when it's so difficult to complete quests.

You get the tree when you complete the quest.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

stewartsathome said:

Not exactly sure how I got it because a whole lot of stuff happened at once but it showed up at the same time that I got the Ice Castle and the Ice Palace and the whole challenge shut down. I don't know if it was a function of finishing that or if I did something else at the same time!!!

Jbg364 said:

I hate that they expect you to pay big $ to finish this. I think we all need to be very vocal about their escalating greediness. If I hadn't bought $ during the last 300% sale, I'd be done playing now. I'm getting very fed up with GI nonsense!

I hate that they expect you to pay big $ to finish this. I think we all need to be very vocal about their escalating greediness. If I hadn't bought $ during the last 300% sale, I'd be done playing now. I'm getting very fed up with GI nonsense!

I just activated my spyglass and now both my sleighs are being repaired. I know, some days I wonder why I keep playing.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back