What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

GLC23 said:
Hi,

In DFS3 now so in need of POS and cash counter on top of the lanterns and the catering! Help always appreciated and gifts returned, especially seeing as it almost christmas and I still haven't got my tree or ice rink built!

Thanks
Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

Cash counter sent

Redd3 said:
Hi everyone:

I need 2 chairs and 2 shredders to complete my tower and
POS terminals
Security cameras
Anti theft gates and
Glass displays

I am only at level 21 and from what I can see I can't fly to most of the locations

My gifts should reset in 2 hours; let me know what you need. I've been gifting to my friends under my level to help them

Thanks in advance!

Shredder sent

Is it just me or the probability to drop from elves whether from your own town or neighbors is very low!?
I am playing with 2 accounts, it has been easier to ramp up with my lower level 18 aka "Frenchi city"

Need lanterns - thanks!

Hi,

In DFS3 now so in need of POS and cash counter on top of the lanterns and the catering! Help always appreciated and gifts returned, especially seeing as it almost christmas and I still haven't got my tree or ice rink built!

Thanks
Pingways

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

Cash counter sent.

Hi everyone:

I need 2 chairs and 2 shredders to complete my tower and
POS terminals
Security cameras
Anti theft gates and
Glass displays

I am only at level 21 and from what I can see I can't fly to most of the locations

My gifts should reset in 2 hours; let me know what you need. I've been gifting to my friends under my level to help them

Thanks in advance!

POS terminal sent.

HVWH said:
Today I got a reply from GI about the repair base upgrade issue. They have identified the error and are going to fix it in the upcoming update. My request is marked as solved. Yeah right!

Way to go man!!!

Username:Hollyman

Barbara59 said:
Shampoo can only be purchased.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Well my girlfriend took them from flights from Cyprus!!!

Username:Hollyman

Hello,

I have been stuck trying to finish a repair base for a number of levels.

I am in need of

2 lining plates
2 hull parts and
2 laser cutters

Also for my catering service I need

3 packing machines
3 cooling chambers and
3 defrost ears

And old lanterns

If anyone could help that would be great I will send in return what I can to help.

Accepted you. Will send what I can in about 3 1/2 hours.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back