What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Oops! Just sent you a lantern before visiting the forum. Will send you fuse hose and nav module when gifting resets.

No problem. I'm just happy I got the Xmas tree. Hope I can find you when my day resets.

Hi guys...i sent already out so many sleight but nothing dropping out...anyway hopefully will soon...

Still i need to complete my control tower, i give priority to it, but looks like i cannot get amperemeter and ergonomic chairs from singapore...can you guys please send?

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Jbg364 said:
Hi everyone, I've finished the Christmas quest so please - no more Old Lanterns. I'll keep sending lanterns to those of you who still need them (Siannnnn, Capt flop, Fred123, Ircro, AdnazzyP, Lilly2, Provost, ???). Let me know when/if you want something different and I'll also keep an eye on your signature lines to see if your needs change. Thanks for sending gifts. I really appreciate all your help.

I could use some lanterns... Revizzi level 31

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Frenetta said:
Did you sell your sleigh, hangar and ice runway? I can't think of a reason to keep them.

Not yet as I am trying to get the stars for those flights although with the rate of drop from the Christmas gift shop I am not sure it is achievable.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Hi
New poster
Friend code Rodney rodgers
Level 35
stars 78
Hearts 7

I am in desperate need of
Tv panels
Grinding machine
air vent filter
All for completion of repair base as I currently have 5 out of 6 broken planes and can't fly anywhere

Also needed
Defroster
In flight meals
atm
imprinter

If anybody would like to friend me I would be happy to send any of the following the next time I can gift.

I can send
Fuel,Bright lantern,old lantern,red paint,video board,computer,pearl earings,cockpit glass,welder,copy machine,channel bar,dnd sign,passengers,radio transmitter,guestbook,filled candle,fuel supply,jet engine,wide angle bino,fuel add,drill machine,add rdar,wht gold bracelet,cash counter,spare wire,lining plate,landing gear,catering,osc beacon,pack machine,nav module,archive box,fuel hose,gyroscope,spare prop,de icer,grinding machine.

Thanks in advance

wonder if anybody can help out
I am in desperate need of the following

Jbg364 said:
Hi everyone, I've finished the Christmas quest so please - no more Old Lanterns. I'll keep sending lanterns to those of you who still need them (Siannnnn, Capt flop, Fred123, Ircro, AdnazzyP, Lilly2, Provost, ???). Let me know when/if you want something different and I'll also keep an eye on your signature lines to see if your needs change. Thanks for sending gifts. I really appreciate all your help.

Congratulations! I will stop sending you lanterns for now.

Frenetta said:
In addition to most of Jbg's list, I still send lanterns to Little Angel and Pingways. Do you still need them too?

Me to.. Have the same people down for lanterns as Jbg and Frenetta.

Lanterns still appreciated. Can't believe the poor drop rates of star dust...

Chamone said:
Hi
New poster
Friend code Rodney rodgers
Level 35
stars 78
Hearts 7

I am in desperate need of
Tv panels
Grinding machine
air vent filter
All for completion of repair base as I currently have 5 out of 6 broken planes and can't fly anywhere

Also needed
Defroster
In flight meals
atm
imprinter

If anybody would like to friend me I would be happy to send.....

Add me and and I will gift you

Lesquadroni said:
Please add me guys: Lesquadroni
What do you need and your username?
Needing here:
POS terminal
Glass display case
Smoke detector

Smoke detector sent

lvl 35 Need old lantern,, 1 calculator or 2 sleigh covers thanks

Please put me on the lantern list too. Thanks.

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

Can anyone remember that tip not to collect ice palace until one has something build up, being searching but lost the tip

Thanks

lvl 35 Need old lantern,, 1 calculator or 2 sleigh covers thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back