What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Can anyone remember that tip not to collect ice palace until one has something build up, being searching but lost the tip

Thanks

lvl 35 Need old lantern,, 1 calculator or 2 sleigh covers thanks

To complete the ice palace you need liquid nitrogen, freezer, artificial ice and 2 snow makers. Once you collect the ice palace you complete the Christmas quest and nothing drops from any of the sleigh flights so the only way to get those items is to buy them at 8 green notes each, unless you make sure that you collect them from you collect the ice palace.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Barbara59 said:
To complete the ice palace you need liquid nitrogen, freezer, artificial ice and 2 snow makers. Once you collect the ice palace you complete the Christmas quest and nothing drops from any of the sleigh flights so the only way to get those items is to buy them at 8 green notes each, unless you make sure that you collect them from you collect the ice palace.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need lanterns for Siannnnn or propeller for me. I will gift back for both of us.

Should say before collect the ice palace!

Barbara59 said:
Not yet as I am trying to get the stars for those flights although with the rate of drop from the Christmas gift shop I am not sure it is achievable.

I was wondering if random things might still drop from the flights even though we won't get the Christmas balls or things like refrigerators? I haven't had any yet but thought it might be possible.

Chamone said:
Hi
New poster
Friend code Rodney rodgers
Level 35
stars 78
Hearts 7

I am in desperate need of
Tv panels
Grinding machine
air vent filter
All for completion of repair base as I currently have 5 out of 6 broken planes and can't fly anywhere

Also needed
Defroster
In flight meals
atm
imprinter

If anybody would like to friend me I would be happy to send any of the following the next time I can gift.

I can send
Fuel,Bright lantern,old lantern,red paint,video board,computer,pearl earings,cockpit glass,welder,copy machine,channel bar,dnd sign,passengers,radio transmitter,guestbook,filled candle,fuel supply,jet engine,wide angle bino,fuel add,drill machine,add rdar,wht gold bracelet,cash counter,spare wire,lining plate,landing gear,catering,osc beacon,pack machine,nav module,archive box,fuel hose,gyroscope,spare prop,de icer,grinding machine.

Thanks in advance

wonder if anybody can help out
I am in desperate need of the following

I will add you but please consider putting up an avatar so we all can find you much more easily in the game. I think you will find that gifting is so much easier once you have avatars to look for. You can really help out your friends!

Jdm0101 said:
Please put me on the lantern list too. Thanks.

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

Will get you today. Please don't send it back! I have so many I can't use! Wish I could send them all to you!

Chamone said:
Hi
New poster
Friend code Rodney rodgers
Level 35
stars 78
Hearts 7

I am in desperate need of
Tv panels
Grinding machine
air vent filter
All for completion of repair base as I currently have 5 out of 6 broken planes and can't fly anywhere

Also needed
Defroster
In flight meals
atm
imprinter

If anybody would like to friend me I would be happy to send any of the following the next time I can gift.

I can send
Fuel,Bright lantern,old lantern,red paint,video board,computer,pearl earings,cockpit glass,welder,copy machine,channel bar,dnd sign,passengers,radio transmitter,guestbook,filled candle,fuel supply,jet engine,wide angle bino,fuel add,drill machine,add rdar,wht gold bracelet,cash counter,spare wire,lining plate,landing gear,catering,osc beacon,pack machine,nav module,archive box,fuel hose,gyroscope,spare prop,de icer,grinding machine.

Thanks in advance

wonder if anybody can help out
I am in desperate need of the following

I just sent a grinding machine to someone who I hope is you. Please let me know if you got it so I can figure out if it was you or not :)

Frenetta said:
I was wondering if random things might still drop from the flights even though we won't get the Christmas balls or things like refrigerators? I haven't had any yet but thought it might be possible.

Nothing drops from the flights but you can still get gifts for the flights from the Christmas gift shop.

Barbara59 said:
Should say before collect the ice palace!

Thanks

lvl 35 Need old lantern,, 1 calculator or 2 sleigh covers thanks

I will add you but please consider putting up an avatar so we all can find you much more easily in the game. I think you will find that gifting is so much easier once you have avatars to look for. You can really help out your friends!
How do I put up an avatar

Gifts sent today:

Fannie - catering
Jbg364 - fuel hose
Sian - propeller
Revizzi -amperemeter
Capt Boyington - laser cutter
Redd - glass display
Siannnn, Rickcc, Fred123, Capt Flop, Pingways - lanterns
Esther - spare wire

Items needed: 1 each of whiteboard, ergo chair and archive board, additional radars for flights to S'pore. If these are not on yr gift list, lanterns will do. Thank you.

Last edited:
Please add me guys: Lesquadroni
What do you need and your username?
Needing here:
POS terminal
Glass display case
Smoke detector

Sent you glass display. Can you indicate how many of each items you need?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back