What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Gifts sent:
Fannie Fargo, Jbg364: Deicer
Sian & David: Prop
Capt Boyington: Cooling chamber
then lanterns to all others up to 20...

For xmas buildings, I'm still looking for
POS x3
Glass Display Case x2
Freezer x1
Art. Ice x2
and lanterns, lanterns, lanterns...

marsm said:
My game's gone quiet - just sending out flights to random places to get maximum stars... are people still on the 'Xmas quests?

Mine too... My plains doesn't drop any items either.. Level 35 reached.. What now?

I am also at level 35 & still working on Christmas Quest. Need more catering to resume long distance flights.

Guys, thank you very much for all gifts.
Merry Christmas to Everyone !

Provost76

Need: old lanterns, sleigh cover, pos, a-t gate, stamp, city model

rickcc said:
Gifts sent:
Fannie Fargo, Jbg364: Deicer
Sian & David: Prop
Capt Boyington: Cooling chamber
then lanterns to all others up to 20...

For xmas buildings, I'm still looking for
POS x3
Glass Display Case x2
Freezer x1
Art. Ice x2
and lanterns, lanterns, lanterns...

Thank you

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need a lining plate, cooling chamber and defrosters, packing machines, towels and all inclusive bracelets. thanks

Ergo chair
Anti theft case
Freezer
Snow maker
Artificial ice

What else do you need?

Thanks!

I think you're going to have to fly for most of what you need - the winter quest items for sure. If I happen to get a chair or case I'll send it but I don't think many, if anyone, has those to gift? So . . . what else do you need?

Thank you

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need a lining plate, cooling chamber and defrosters, packing machines, towels and all inclusive bracelets. thanks

Will send what I can tonight. If I don't have lining plates (sent hull parts last night) would you rather have items for your hotel or catering centre? That's assuming I have a choice.

Jbg364 said:
Will send what I can tonight. If I don't have lining plates (sent hull parts last night) would you rather have items for your hotel or catering centre? That's assuming I have a choice.

Hi, I still need a lining plate for my repair depot which I would like to complete first after that catering centre I also did not mention I need items for my skating rink. Thanks for your help.

Hi,

I'm in need of the following items to complete the Airship dock quest & my terminal lvl 5 asap:
- rope block (x4)
- ergonomic chairs (x2)
- old lantern

I have completed and more the required flights but had no chance to drop enough of these.
Should be able to return gifts in a couple of hours - let me know how I can help.
Thanks!

Merry Christmas everyone , lets hope we manage to finish the quest before next year

lvl 35 would like propeller or old lantern please

Hi, I still need a lining plate for my repair depot which I would like to complete first after that catering centre I also did not mention I need items for my skating rink. Thanks for your help.

Sent Packaging Machine. Merry Xmas!

Merry Christmas everyone. Have a great day.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller or duty free items

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back