What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hey you'all,

What items do you need to complete the ice sculpture or ice castle.. Whatever it is once you get the last collection. I can collect on the last Christmas collection but I know I need more items to complete the building. What are they, does anyone know?

Hey you'all,

What items do you need to complete the ice sculpture or ice castle.. Whatever it is once you get the last collection. I can collect on the last Christmas collection but I know I need more items to complete the building. What are they, does anyone know?

For the sculpture park you need: Nitrogen x2, freezer, fridge, and ice cubes
For ice castle you need: Snowmaker x2, nitrogen, freezer, and ice cubes

Porter029 said:
For the sculpture park you need: Nitrogen x2, freezer, fridge, and ice cubes
For ice castle you need: Snowmaker x2, nitrogen, freezer, and ice cubes

Which one is the one you can collect when you complete the Christmas collection

Jbg364 said:
I can use spare wire, fuel and duty free too so if you want to send me what you need, I'll return it.

Sent spare wire

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need a shampoo as well as defrosters, towels and all inclusive bracelets. thanks

Sent spare wire

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need a shampoo as well as defrosters, towels and all inclusive bracelets. thanks

Got it - thanks. Will send what I can this evening. I don't know of anyone on this forum who has been able to gift shampoo. Thank goodness for the $$$ from the weekend bonuses!

Barbara59 said:
The castle.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller or duty free items

Hi I can gift those to you. Please add me
MissyM

I need a matryoshka doll from Moscow if you have one

Hi everyone. Just wanted to say a big thank you to those of you who have been gifting lanterns to Sian. She has now finished the Christmas quest thanks to you.

Hello!

I was away for a while on an early Christmas holiday. Thanks to all for the gifts, sorry about sending lanterns back to those who didn't need them anymore.

Another thing, GI are advertising a holiday sale on their FB page. I can't see any discounts in my airport city. Can anybody else see the discounts? I could really buy a Santa's chest for 2 cash...

Hi I hope everyone had a good Christmas, I want to thank everyone for their gifts and advice, I am still looking for neighbours, and will try my best to send what you need.

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need a shampoo and all inclusive bracelet as well as defrosters and towels. thanks

Mrpepper said:
Hello!

I was away for a while on an early Christmas holiday. Thanks to all for the gifts, sorry about sending lanterns back to those who didn't need them anymore.

Another thing, GI are advertising a holiday sale on their FB page. I can't see any discounts in my airport city. Can anybody else see the discounts? I could really buy a Santa's chest for 2 cash...

It comes up at the beginning when you open your game.

Hi I hope everyone had a good Christmas, I want to thank everyone for their gifts and advice, I am still looking for neighbours, and will try my best to send what you need.

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need a shampoo and all inclusive bracelet as well as defrosters and towels. thanks
Hi
I have tried to send you request but it doesnt seem to want to work

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back