What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

It comes up at the beginning when you open your game.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller or duty free items

Nope, I've restarted the game a several times and Santa's chest is still 6 notes of cash. Could it be the discounts are available to those only who have completed the xmas campaign already? I wouldn't be surprised if this was case...

EDIT: I restarted the game again several times and finally the discounts were showing in the opening screen. I also noticed that the price is normal in the store menu, you only get the discount from the opening screen so don't close it when it shows up ;)

Last edited:
Hi,

I wasn't getting the 2 dollar chest either but then this morning it popped up. Just wait and it will appear on its own.

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

Merry X'mas everyone! Hope everyone here has a wonderful holiday!

Please keep sending me old lantern. I still need to get items for the Ice Castle. With the low drop rate from flying to Lapland and those 5 continents, I think I'll still need a lot of stardust from those stingy elves.

Anyone else need anything, let me know.

Hi all! Back again. Need items for repair base for jumbo. So grinding machine, air vent, controllers and tv-panels...

I will send back whatever you need.

Thank you!! Emma van beuning level 32.

Woo hoo! Finished the Christmas Collection! Thanks to everyone who reminded us to get the items you need for the ice palace before collecting the Christmas collection.

Love the Christmas tree and am glad there are no more elves. Now I have to go back to getting rid of the ghosts!

Porter029 said:
I completed Xmas challenge, and don't have a need for old lanterns anymore. (I didn't build castle yet just waiting until I have the items to build it, if they even drop anymore). I could really use some spare wire, fuel, and duty free items. Thanks, Porter029

Congratulations.

I'm still struggling with this quest. I have very stingy elves :(
Spare wire sent.

Provost76

Need: old lanterns, smoke detector, defroster

Provost76 said:
Congratulations.

Spare wire sent.

Provost76

Hi, I have been having problems adding neighbours but was able to add you, I hope you accept.

Thanks

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need a towel as well as beacons, additional radar and lanterns thanks

Happy holidays boys and girls,

And for your present I bring you - santa34.

Please old lanterns and tv panels if you are kind enough to gift. Enough of the aviator helmets and laser cutters.

Merry X'mas everyone! Hope everyone here has a wonderful holiday!

Please keep sending me old lantern. I still need to get items for the Ice Castle. With the low drop rate from flying to Lapland and those 5 continents, I think I'll still need a lot of stardust from those stingy elves.

Anyone else need anything, let me know.

Sorry, I returned a propeller before I saw this. Will send a lantern tomorrow if I have usernames and can find you.

Congratulations.

Spare wire sent.

Provost76

Will send a lantern when my day resets. I didn't build the igloo or ice castle - it was hard enough getting all the items for the ice rink. I managed to get everything I needed for the Cold Winter collection from visiting my neighbours. I never did get all the Christmas ornaments. This was a hard quest to complete!

Hi, I have been having problems adding neighbours but was able to add you, I hope you accept.

Thanks

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need a towel as well as beacons, additional radar and lanterns thanks

Sent an AI bracelet before I saw your post. Will send one of the above when my day resets.

Frederica007 said:
Happy holidays boys and girls,

And for your present I bring you - santa34.

Please old lanterns and tv panels if you are kind enough to gift. Enough of the aviator helmets and laser cutters.

Il add you just now, got laser cutters and helmet.I need laser cutters too so please re gift. Also need hull parts

Updated my sig..... I will be sending stuff when my gifts reset. I need no MORE lanterns since there are no more elves so Duty free stuff please.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back