What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
Hi all thx 4 all the gifts over Christmas, not really playing till new year. Have used up download time and have to pay extra for all we go over. Oops!!!! Wasn't me :s

captain flop (level 30) old lanterns, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Ha ha! Happy New Year!

Pdxsk2 said:
Hello all!

I've not posted in a while, but still sending gifts daily, hope I'm hitting my regulars (usernames still not showing, but your avatars here help me).

I have completed all collections for Santa quests, but I'm waiting to hit "complete" on my ice rink, which is my final quest of the three for Santa's Bad Day (main quest). I haven't sorted through all these posts, but I did read about if you finish something (what?) that the quest ends...and need cash to complete items.

Question...what triggers receiving the Christmas Tree? Completing the ice palace? Or completing the overall Santas Bad Day tasks? The FAQs on GIs game help page say the ice palace is the main goal, so not sure if I hit "complete" on that if everything stops, or if I "complete" my ice skating rink, which is my final of the three mini-tasks for the main Santas Bad Day quest.

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!

Pdxsk2

You get the Christmas tree when you are done with the quest. I built the ice rink first, then collected the items for the ice palace. Then collected on the last quest.

Mrpepper said:
Hi Letgnis :) I'm also upgrading the fuel station and need triple wires etc., but I don't think those are giftable items? I'm not sure if we're neighbours because the game keeps messing up usernames.

I have never seen any of these in my gift assortment..

Captain boyington said:
Hi I added you as a neighbour hopefully you have room for one more.

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need a towel as well as beacons, additional radar and lanterns thanks

I will accept! :)

I just upgraded my fuel station and flew many, many, many times to Rio and Moscow to collect the items needed.

LOL I've been flying exclusively to Moscow and Rio with 5 planes for 3 days now but the item drop rate is incredibly low. I refuse to spend any cash on this one, I've already spent enough on the Christmas quest. It's annoying that you can't use the fuel station at all before you get the items, they should give you warning like "are you sure you want to upgrade now, you will need this and that."

I'm getting really fed up with this Christmas quest now! I bought a Santa chest for 20 stardust but items seem to be dropping less and less. I built 2 sleigh hangers but have only got one open as I haven't got sleigh covers for the others. I need freezers to open my ice rinks bit they don't drop and I'm not paying 8 bucks for one. I'm never going to do this quest,surely gi could have made the drops more generous as the clock counts down?

jimghjj said:
I'm getting really fed up with this Christmas quest now! I bought a Santa chest for 20 stardust but items seem to be dropping less and less. I built 2 sleigh hangers but have only got one open as I haven't got sleigh covers for the others. I need freezers to open my ice rinks bit they don't drop and I'm not paying 8 bucks for one. I'm never going to do this quest,surely gi could have made the drops more generous as the clock counts down?

I have only managed to collect christmas quest items by using a spyglass. Have used 2 now and also 70 barrels of 50 fuel in order to complete as many flights as possible in the 6 hours. Gave up flying to lapland without the spyglass as was getting nothing and saved up for when the spyglass was active. I now have enough for ice palace and skating rink, but not the igloo and sculpture park. Will give it a few days without the spyglass before collecting the ice palace and ending the quest. Not impressed!

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

Jdm0101 said:
I have only managed to collect christmas quest items by using a spyglass. Have used 2 now and also 70 barrels of 50 fuel in order to complete as many flights as possible in the 6 hours. Gave up flying to lapland without the spyglass as was getting nothing and saved up for when the spyglass was active. I now have enough for ice palace and skating rink, but not the igloo and sculpture park. Will give it a few days without the spyglass before collecting the ice palace and ending the quest. Not impressed!

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

I've just sold 3 of my jets and bought back 3 propeller planes to fly to Cyprus non stop to get sleigh covers. That way I can fly 2 sleighs non stop to get the freezers.we'll see how far I get,merry Xmas gi!

Hi all! I'm back in the game! Thanks to all who kept gifting while I had sporadic Internet and sporadic gifting. Sorry Little Angel, Mr. Pepper, Letgnis and Pidsk2. I had no way to find you unless it was a lucky guess. I have gone back through a lot of messages and updated my list for what you all need so my gifting tomorrow should be back on track. Hope you all had a Happy Holiday!

Hi all! I'm back in the game! Thanks to all who kept gifting while I had sporadic Internet and sporadic gifting. Sorry Little Angel, Mr. Pepper, Letgnis and Pidsk2. I had no way to find you unless it was a lucky guess. I have gone back through a lot of messages and updated my list for what you all need so my gifting tomorrow should be back on track. Hope you all had a Happy Holiday!

Welcome back! Hope you had a good holiday.

Thank you let me know what you need.

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need a towel as well as beacons, additional radar and lanterns thanks

Didn't have a towel so sent a beacon today. Do you still need things in your signature or just what's above? Got the AI Bracelet you sent - do you want me to return it?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back