What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jdm0101 said:
I have only managed to collect christmas quest items by using a spyglass. Have used 2 now and also 70 barrels of 50 fuel in order to complete as many flights as possible in the 6 hours. Gave up flying to lapland without the spyglass as was getting nothing and saved up for when the spyglass was active. I now have enough for ice palace and skating rink, but not the igloo and sculpture park. Will give it a few days without the spyglass before collecting the ice palace and ending the quest. Not impressed!

jdm- level 32. need: old lanterns

The spyglass is the only way I got ahead in the Christmas quest.

Cremana

If you need OLD LANTERNS send one to me. Anyone sending me lanterns is now my priority every day for reply gifting to help people through the quest.

Crewman (level 35)

Hi Letgnis :) I'm also upgrading the fuel station and need triple wires etc., but I don't think those are giftable items? I'm not sure if we're neighbours because the game keeps messing up usernames.

Have sent you neighbor invite. If transmitters, triple wire and reinforced frame pop up in the gift list, will send you those.

I've sent countless planes to Moscow and Rio but so far only triple wires were dropped sparingly. No such luck with reinforced frame. Hope you have better luck with your flights.

Jbg364 said:
Didn't have a towel so sent a beacon today. Do you still need things in your signature or just what's above? Got the AI Bracelet you sent - do you want me to return it?

Hi, I keep what I need up to date, so I do not need the bracelet. Just purchased the pack of 20 dust and lanterns in a push to at least finish the skating rink so a second sled would help.

<CALayer: 0xec64a70>

Frederica007 said:
Very sweet of you Missy, but it was enough in the sense of enough already. I am randomly receiving these things and I have more than sufficient of them to complete the buildings if wikis is accurate. Happy to gift it back to you but would rather have old lanterns at least another five days as my quest is still live. I won't be able to gift back until tomorrow.

Ok got u. My fault cuz had misread.Old lanterns it is. Im failing to add you anyway so please add me as a friend, MissyM.
Please send me laser cutters and hull parts if you have any
MissyM

Last edited:
Hi all! I'm back in the game! Thanks to all who kept gifting while I had sporadic Internet and sporadic gifting. Sorry Little Angel, Mr. Pepper, Letgnis and Pidsk2. I had no way to find you unless it was a lucky guess. I have gone back through a lot of messages and updated my list for what you all need so my gifting tomorrow should be back on track. Hope you all had a Happy Holiday!

I did get fuel from you, thanks, that was exactly what I needed as my fuel station has been out of order for several days now (thanks to Game insight, mrrrr)!

I'm getting really fed up with this Christmas quest now! I bought a Santa chest for 20 stardust but items seem to be dropping less and less. I built 2 sleigh hangers but have only got one open as I haven't got sleigh covers for the others. I need freezers to open my ice rinks bit they don't drop and I'm not paying 8 bucks for one. I'm never going to do this quest,surely gi could have made the drops more generous as the clock counts down?

I've bought 4 or 5 Santa's chests (2 from the xmas sale), completed 21 flights to Eurasia, wasted one spyglass and didn't get a single freezer until yesterday (flight #20 I think). So I managed to complete one ice rink but I'm afraid I won't be able to complete the collection in time. I share your frustration!

Xmas quest over for me ..

lvl 35 no more Xmas thanks. need spare wire,beacon, nav module,fuel hose, deicer,spare propeller.

Mrpepper said:
I've bought 4 or 5 Santa's chests (2 from the xmas sale), completed 21 flights to Eurasia, wasted one spyglass and didn't get a single freezer until yesterday (flight #20 I think). So I managed to complete one ice rink but I'm afraid I won't be able to complete the collection in time. I share your frustration!

Took me ages to get the freezers so long that I now have 7 ice castles but only I built but glad it overs the worst quest yet for the mind...

lvl 35 no more Xmas thanks. need spare wire,beacon, nav module,fuel hose, deicer,spare propeller.

Did anyone post the code for this weekend? It's santa34 if anyone didn't get it.

captain flop (level 30) old lanterns, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Captain boyington said:
Hi, I have been having problems adding neighbours but was able to add you, I hope you accept.

Thanks

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need a towel as well as beacons, additional radar and lanterns thanks

Thnx Captain boyington. I got lanterns from you. I'll send you stuff you need as soon as my gifts reset.

Provost76

Need: old lanterns, smoke detector, defroster

Jbg364 said:
Will send a lantern when my day resets. I didn't build the igloo or ice castle - it was hard enough getting all the items for the ice rink. I managed to get everything I needed for the Cold Winter collection from visiting my neighbours. I never did get all the Christmas ornaments. This was a hard quest to complete!

Big thnx Jbg364

I did the same, only completed ice rink and Cold Winter collection.
Have a nice day

Provost76

Need: smoke detector, defroster, beacon

Vibbster said:
Sorry.. Didn't know you still needed lanterns

No problem, I've just finished Cold Winter collection and I do not need more lanterns ;)

Cheers

Provost76

Need: smoke detector, defroster, beacon

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Took me ages to get the freezers so long that I now have 7 ice castles but only I built but glad it overs the worst quest yet for the mind...

If you have an open space, you can build the extra castles and sell them for 100 coins each. That's what I've been doing with them. Let me know what the open castle gets you. I have to pay $16 to get 1 open and don't know if it's worth it or not.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back