What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I would also like to apologise to thous of you receiving random/not first choice of gifts from me during the holidays, I haven't had the time to read the thread thoroughly and hence my gifting might have been slightly off..

Vibbster said:
Good luck in he final round finishing the Christmas mission for those of you still fighting to finish. Strange that some of us got it done really quick with lots of drops... I now have 25 ice castles in my storage, so it's safe to say that my buildings are dropping items, every second time or so... Anyway...

Happy NYE everyone!

I'm trying to decide if it's worth $16 to complete my first Castle. From what I understand, if I do it, the completed Castle will give me parts for the Castles I have in stock (which I intend to sell off anyway). I know that an incomplete castle sells for 100 coins. Do you know what a completed one sells for? Can you think of any other reason to finish the castle? Thanks for your help!

tumbuang said:
Hi......
I've upgrading my devise OS and all my neighbor was missing.....so I have to invite again.....
Help me please......I need archive box 6x.......

I was able to just send you a packing machine. Will try for archive box when day resets shortly.

Frenetta said:
I'm trying to decide if it's worth $16 to complete my first Castle. From what I understand, if I do it, the completed Castle will give me parts for the Castles I have in stock (which I intend to sell off anyway). I know that an incomplete castle sells for 100 coins. Do you know what a completed one sells for? Can you think of any other reason to finish the castle? Thanks for your help!

I think it would be a vaste of valuable bucks, you can find a better way to spend those $16.

BTW, I still need lanterns next 3 days. But those who do not need them please send fuel hose and I will reply back, can not keep track who needs what these days.
Marry Christmas and happy New Year to everyone.

Ircro said:
I think it would be a vaste of valuable bucks, you can find a better way to spend those $16.

BTW, I still need lanterns next 3 days. But those who do not need them please send fuel hose and I will reply back, can not keep track who needs what these days.
Marry Christmas and happy New Year to everyone.

Thanks for the input! I will send you a fuel hose as I already have tons of lanterns I can't use :) Happy New Year to all! Stay safe!

Hello there, newbie to both the forum and the thread.

Like the majority of you I have passed the line separating patience, frustration and paying out for airport money and so am reaching out to you fine people for the items I need. In exchange I've a whole back catalogue of items that I don't need or have an excess of (landing lamps, powerful radio transmitters, additional radars etc.) and happy to help out as much as I can with what you need.

jce2702 said:

Like the majority of you I have passed the line separating patience, frustration and paying out for airport money and so am reaching out to you fine people for the items I need. In exchange I've a whole back catalogue of items that I don't need or have an excess of (landing lamps, powerful radio transmitters, additional radars etc.) and happy to help out as much as I can with what you need.

Welcome have sent you a friend request

lvl 35 no more Xmas thanks. need spare wire,beacon, nav module,fuel hose, deicer,spare propeller.

jce2702 said:
Thanks Fred, have sent you a spare wire.

Cheers will send you a DND when my gifts reset soon

lvl 35 no more Xmas thanks. need spare wire,beacon, nav module,fuel hose, deicer,spare propeller.

jce2702 said:

Hi! I added you, but you must show up as "username" as I can't find you. I'll see if I have any level 23 neighbors showing. You could work in getting an avatar picture here in the forum and also linked to a Facebook acct (can be a secondary one) with he same pic, then it's easy to find neighbors. Will send you things on your list...

EDIT: oops! Never mind I found you.

Last edited:
Hi Lilly, thanks for adding me - the thing about not being able to invite fellow players is a pain, I must have tried at least 10 different people here and adding their username either to get a ! icon, then a 'code invalid' the 2nd time I input the username (can anyone explain, I've scanned a few pages at the start and end of the thread to no avail?)

Anyway, I've taken you're advice so hopefully my icon here matches that in the game.

Cheers

Jim

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back