What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

tumbuang said:
jce2707, captain flop, lilly2, vibbster; sent you a friend request,
Fannie; send you flight meal
Sian and David; send prop
AdNazzyP; send fight meal,
jimghjj2; spare wire,

Why my game pict didn't show up??
I've login with my FB acc.......

I can see your name listed but not your pic. If you linked your account form the game and then post at least one game achievement it should link it and your pic should show up. But, since we can we your name, at least we can find you so that's good!

Hi folks, two recent weeks i cannot use gift code for getting green money, they always said wrong code although i tried many time, with ift code rudolph17 and santa34, who gets the same trouble like me? Or do ou know how to use? Thanks
Btw, i need shampoo for my hotel, cannot get it :(((, who helps me??? Thanks.
Nhim beo

tumbuang said:
jimghjj2; spare wire,

Is your old account under RNK? That's the one I see this avatar connected to.

Frenetta said:
Is your old account under RNK? That's the one I see this avatar connected to.

Yes, that was me before upgrading ipad operating system...after upgrading and restoring all my neighbor and my username missing.....

Frenetta said:
I'm trying to decide if it's worth $16 to complete my first Castle. From what I understand, if I do it, the completed Castle will give me parts for the Castles I have in stock (which I intend to sell off anyway). I know that an incomplete castle sells for 100 coins. Do you know what a completed one sells for? Can you think of any other reason to finish the castle? Thanks for your help!

The castle only drops items which gives you new castles.. Building and selling for 100 coins is not worth it, specially considering that you have to pay 16$.. I now have 24 in stock.. Haven't even bothered to build them and selling them..

Frenetta said:
I was just tapping quickly in my game and accidentally hit the "buy" button for the stiff to open my Castle. Cost me $16! I really wish there was an "are you sure?" button when it comes to spending $. Not the first time I've accidentally spent $!!!!!

Outch

Vibbster said:
The castle only drops items which gives you new castles.. Building and selling for 100 coins is not worth it, specially considering that you have to pay 16$.. I now have 24 in stock.. Haven't even bothered to build them and selling them..

You can build them and sell them without completing them so you get 100 coins and it costs nothing.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller or duty free items

rob6962 said:
Happy New Year all.

All my stardust and gifts are gone time to get rid of the sleighs i guess.

I am looking for the following items, staplers, steel frames, control units, and calculators.

lvl 16
username "Raxerx" don't ask i screwed up

Cheers
Rob

Hi, none of the items you need were available today will keep looking.

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need sleigh oil, beckons and lanterns thanks

jimghjj2; spare wire,

Hi Tumbuang - have added you but screwed up what I sent you - whatever I did send, hope it is of use!

Happy New Year. Please send catering, defroster, cooling chamber and any items to complete Santa quest.

jce2702 said:
Hi Tumbuang - have added you but screwed up what I sent you - whatever I did send, hope it is of use!

It's okay....you send flight meal....I also need it a lots.....
send you lining plate.....

Managed to send a few gifts before I lost usernames and avatars: (1) Old Lanterns - Ircro, Jimghjj2, Captain flop, JackieL, Dano; (2) Spare Propellers - Sian and David, Fred123, Letgnis; (3) Deicer - Spare.ribs; (4) Catering - kyle; (5) Beacon - Capt Boy; (6) Chocolate - Kazrobo. Will send remaining gifts when I can see usernames/pics.

Here's to a happy, healthy and prosperous 2013! (And to GI solving the username problem once and for all.) Happy New Year everyone!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back