What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I have changed my profile pic in Facebook. Has my Airport City avatar changed too? I tried not to connect with Facebook but I accidently hit the GI! button once and it showed my new FB picture.

Mrpepper said:
I have changed my profile pic in Facebook. Has my Airport City avatar changed too? I tried not to connect with Facebook but I accidently hit the GI! button once and it showed my new FB picture.

Yep, your little purple fuzzy thing is gone

captain flop (level 30) old lanterns, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Thanks to all....I've finish my terminal level 5,
I still need archive box 3x for town hall and defroster 2x for catering facilities.....

and also my in-game picture is showing up right now...hihi.....

Tumbuang (level 35) Need Items : Archive Box 3x, Defroster 2x

Yep, your little purple fuzzy thing is gone

Oh, shoot. I will change the picture back and remove Airport City from the Facebook settings. I sent you a spare wire, by the way, and loads of catering to other players :)

Mrpepper said:
Oh, shoot. I will change the picture back and remove Airport City from the Facebook settings. I sent you a spare wire, by the way, and loads of catering to other players :)

Thank u, will send you gift tomorrow, have reached my limit for today. Sorry!

Sent/returned so far this morning: (1) Old Lantern - Jimghjj2, Ircro, JaXe, Capt flop; (2) Propeller - Sian and David; (3) Catering - Letgnis, kyle; (4) Fuel Hose - Fred123; (5) Nav Module - Vivien, Wurzel; (6) Spare Wire - Porter; (7) Cooling Chamber - P3iii (I think); (8) Additional Radar - Vic123; (9) Stapler - Raxerx; (10) Archive Box - Tumbuang. More to come when usernames and pics return.

Red Dog said:
Hi everyone, I'm new here, have been playing Airport City for awhile

Please add me Red Dog
I am a daily player and gift daily

Need.... Fuel hose, spare propeller, decider, and duty free gifts , I will send back

Sending you a friend request

Red Dog said:

Please add me Red Dog

Need.... Fuel hose, spare propeller, decider, and duty free gifts , I will send back

Sent a friend request

MissyM said:
Hi everyone.im a newbie to these forums but I am a daily player and im more than happy to gift whatever I will have available at the time. need your help please to finish upgrading my level 4 repair base. Please add me- MissyM
and let me kno what I can send back in return.
I need hull parts,laser cutters, sand bags and rope blocks for my airship dock. Please help!! :)

Tried to add you but get invalid code. Try adding me. Fannie Fargo

Red Dog said:

Please add me Red Dog

Welcome, I joined not too long ago, have sent your a neighbour request.

Hi, I (Captain boyington) need sleigh oil, beckons and lanterns thanks

Tried to add you but get invalid code. Try adding me. Fannie Fargo

Sorry Fannie Fargo I have tried to add you, but no go ( another one of GI problems)
Thanks to all that have added me Red Dog, I have sent some gifts back but waiting for those username's to disappear they seem to
pop up now and then,

Question, I am on level 35 now but does anyone see me still on level 24 , GI said they fixed the problem ????

Thanks to all.....I've finish my Town Hall (level 5)......
Right now I still need defroster 2x for catering facilities....

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Defroster 2x, Fuel Hose, Flight Meal, Nav Module, Propeler

I found the Xmas quest ridiculous. Seemed very easy at the start. Used every lantern i got and had over 100 flights to Lapland. Earned 30 sleighs. This got me;

18 flts Africa
11 flts Australia
12 flts s America
9 flts n america
22 flts Eurasia

0 refrigerators. If I have to pay for something let me know up front and I will budget for it.

received 4 star dusts over the last 3 days(over 40 lanterns via gifts and neighbor visits)

Sorry, just venting.

Sorry Fannie Fargo I have tried to add you, but no go ( another one of GI problems)
Thanks to all that have added me Red Dog, I have sent some gifts back but waiting for those username's to disappear they seem to
pop up now and then,

Question, I am on level 35 now but does anyone see me still on level 24 , GI said they fixed the problem ????

Red Dog - sent you friend request, seeing you as level 35

Jbg364 said:
Sent/returned so far this morning: (1) Old Lantern - Jimghjj2, Ircro, JaXe, Capt flop; (2) Propeller - Sian and David; (3) Catering - Letgnis, kyle; (4) Fuel Hose - Fred123; (5) Nav Module - Vivien, Wurzel; (6) Spare Wire - Porter; (7) Cooling Chamber - P3iii (I think); (8) Additional Radar - Vic123; (9) Stapler - Raxerx; (10) Archive Box - Tumbuang. More to come when usernames and pics return.

Great list very helpful
Sent you a fuel hose

lvl 35 no more Xmas thanks. Need beacon, nav module, fuel hose for long haul flights.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back