What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
Who has exhibition centres? apart from, Fred, marsm and bloob who I have already visited. I have to collect items from neighbours for a mission.

Thx

captain flop (level 30) old lanterns, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I don't but I'll build one for you now.(I've got some space free when i get rid of all the unfinished Xmas buildings,ho ho ho!)

jimghjj said:
I don't but I'll build one for you now.(I've got some space free when i get rid of all the unfinished Xmas buildings,ho ho ho!)

Exhibition centre open for business!

I have finished xmas quest, dont need lanterns anymore.
It seems there is another bug in the game, I can not delete ice runway, it complains that I have planes in the air which didnt landed yet although I already sold all sleighs and sleigh hangars. Anybody experiencing the same problem?

Currently I need fuel hose, navigation module and catering.

Who has exhibition centres? apart from, Fred, marsm and bloob who I have already visited. I have to collect items from neighbours for a mission.

Thx

I have three .......

Ircro said:
I have finished xmas quest, dont need lanterns anymore.
It seems there is another bug in the game, I can not delete ice runway, it complains that I have planes in the air which didnt landed yet although I already sold all sleighs and sleigh hangars. Anybody experiencing the same problem?

Currently I need fuel hose, navigation module and catering.

I have the same problem! Time for a GI complaint ticket.

I failed Santa Quest in spite of the many gifts my friends sent to me. I sold my sleds and my sled hangers. I also cannot sell my ice runway. I am now back to finishing my normal flights. Still need to complete a second catering facility.

Thank you! Have accepted and sent completely the wrong gift as just read this! Will send transmitter as soon as I can!

stewartsathome said:

Thx

I do

jimghjj said:
I'm having a last few hours push to complete the Christmas mission but an short of dust. If anyone can send me old lanterns in the next few hours I'd be really grateful. Thanks.

Sorry, can't find you... All picks are gone!!!

L1ttle Angel said:
Happy New Year everyone!

Finally finished this crazy santa quest. Time to move on. I'm going to upgrade several buildings soon and have updated my need list in the signature. Thanks in advance for the help.

Sent a controller

Jbg364 said:
Sent before usernames disappeared again: Old Lanterns - Capt flop, Jimghjj2, Ircro, Frederica; (2) Catering - Letgnis, AdnazzyP; (3) Beacon - Capt Boy, Quiard, Provost; (4) Fuel Hose - Fred123, Tumbuang; (5) Spare Propeller - Sian and David; (6) Controller - Little Angel. Will send remainder when I can.

Fuel hose sent

jimghjj said:
I'm having a last few hours push to complete the Christmas mission but an short of dust. If anyone can send me old lanterns in the next few hours I'd be really grateful. Thanks.

Can't send lanterns anymore... Sorry

stewartsathome said:

Thx

Spare wire for you and jimghjj

Hi everyone, I'm new here, have been playing Airport City for awhile

Please add me Red Dog
I am a daily player and gift daily

Need.... Fuel hose, spare propeller, decider, and duty free gifts , I will send back

Sent you a neighbour request. FYI - You show as a level 24 player and no pic in my waiting queue. Will see what happens if you accept my request.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back