What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hello there, newbie to both the forum and the thread.

Like the majority of you I have passed the line separating patience, frustration and paying out for airport money and so am reaching out to you fine people for the items I need. In exchange I've a whole back catalogue of items that I don't need or have an excess of (landing lamps, powerful radio transmitters, additional radars etc.) and happy to help out as much as I can with what you need.

Sent a neighbour request - hope you accept!

Ircro said:
I have finished xmas quest, dont need lanterns anymore.
It seems there is another bug in the game, I can not delete ice runway, it complains that I have planes in the air which didnt landed yet although I already sold all sleighs and sleigh hangars. Anybody experiencing the same problem?

Currently I need fuel hose, navigation module and catering.

I've still been running a sleigh just for coin and xp. Figure I'll sell it soon.

Gifting session with lots of usernames so if I didn't get you yet, I'll keep trying. Sorry!

Frenetta said:
I've still been running a sleigh just for coin and xp. Figure I'll sell it soon.

Just lost the ability to run those flights! Guess it doesn't pay to sell the sleigh yet either since we can't sell the runway!

p3iii said:
I failed Santa Quest in spite of the many gifts my friends sent to me. I sold my sleds and my sled hangers. I also cannot sell my ice runway. I am now back to finishing my normal flights. Still need to complete a second catering facility.

Sent you the wrong gift sorry

lvl 35 Need beacon, nav module, fuel hose for long haul flights thanks gift daily.

Just lost the ability to run those flights! Guess it doesn't pay to sell the sleigh yet either since we can't sell the runway!

Shoot! Like you I was using my otherwise useless Xmas gifts to build up experience points and stars.

This Xmas quest seemed to be the hardest and most limiting. Other quests had residual benefit, this one didn't, unless someone has found something I haven't.

Crewman

crewman said:
This Xmas quest seemed to be the hardest and most limiting. Other quests had residual benefit, this one didn't, unless someone has found something I haven't.

Crewman

Seems like it was hard, but the end gift is the Christmas tree which I think is great! Each day you get a collection item - could be any of them not just the Christmas ones.

Seems like it was hard, but the end gift is the Christmas tree which I think is great! Each day you get a collection item - could be any of them not just the Christmas ones.
For everyone who won the Christmas tree, what items have you recieved from it so far. I just recieved my first item, a coffee cup, which I already have several of. Excited to get rare hard to get items if that's possible.

For everyone who won the Christmas tree, what items have you recieved from it so far. I just recieved my first item, a coffee cup, which I already have several of. Excited to get rare hard to get items if that's possible.

I've received a "glass cat" and "sports bag" so far from the tree as gifts.

Received a few things I already had (sea shell, holed stone, witch's hat, photo of kangaroo) but also got a tulip and a burrito which was great because I don't have a jumbo jet yet so completed two quests without flying anywhere. And I got a fruit salad which you get when you finish the Tropical Fruit Collection.

This morning I got the Egyptian hieroglyphics. I had one plain flying for a couple of days for this one without getting it.

My gifting session has re set now.please make sure your signatures are up to date or let me know your needs. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back