What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jimghjj said:
Exhibition centre open for business!

Wow! That was quick. Thank u. Hope I can see it but am not hopeful since most airports are old versions. I didn't finish Xmas quest either:(

captain flop (level 30) old lanterns, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

jimghjj said:
Exhibition centre open for business!

I found it! Thanks again :)

captain flop (level 30) ergonomic chair x1 archive box x1, navigation mod. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Porter029 said:
For everyone who won the Christmas tree, what items have you recieved from it so far. I just recieved my first item, a coffee cup, which I already have several of. Excited to get rare hard to get items if that's possible.

I have had a variety of common and hard to get items including surf board, monocle and scooter. Have also had lyre and chalice.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller or duty free items

Sent you a neighbour request. FYI - You show as a level 24 player and no pic in my waiting queue. Will see what happens if you accept my request.

Thanks Jbg364 I have accepted you as a friend and sent you a spare propeller, hope you receive it.

Red Dog said:
Thanks Jbg364 I have accepted you as a friend and sent you a spare propeller, hope you receive it.

I've sent you a request too...

Level:32 Pingways, I need: lanterns / xmas items / catering / pax / fuel.

stewartsathome said:
I found it! Thanks again :)

captain flop (level 30) ergonomic chair x1 archive box x1, navigation mod. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Hi captain!

I've opened on too if you can see it

I've just updated my sig but it hasn't updated on here yet for some reason, for now I mainly need catering, propeller or duty free items,

Thanks!
Pingways

I just found out that when you close the game completely (double-click the Home button, hold the icon until it shakes and then tap the minus) the repair time for broken plains decreases three times as fast as normal. I had a broken plain with a repair time of 7 hours and when I closed the game and came back half an hour later the repair time was reduced to 5 hours and 30 minutes.

Porter029 said:
For everyone who won the Christmas tree, what items have you recieved from it so far. I just recieved my first item, a coffee cup, which I already have several of. Excited to get rare hard to get items if that's possible.

I've gotten gifts that include a tulip (yeah, quest done), a coral, a hat... Some I had before and some not.

GLC23 said:
Hi captain!

I've opened on too if you can see it

Paid u a visit :). Am good for visiting exhibition centres now.
Thx to all

Same problem with icy runway

I have the same problem. All Christmas items sold, but I cannot sell the runway. It tells me that a flight is still out. It's taking up valuable space. Any solutions??

Jbg364 said:
Shoot! Like you I was using my otherwise useless Xmas gifts to build up experience points and stars.

I could really use the space back from that runway! Unless they make me build some other stupid runway, I want my space back!

crewman said:
This Xmas quest seemed to be the hardest and most limiting. Other quests had residual benefit, this one didn't, unless someone has found something I haven't.

Crewman

I'm at a loss. The only benefit I see is that the Christmas Tree occassionally kicks out something I need. Otherwise, it was a new way for GI to make money.

Porter029 said:

Out of about 8 items so far, I think I've gotten 2 that I didn't already have. But that's 2 I didn't have to fly for, so that's good!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back