What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

jimghjj said:
My gifting session has re set now.please make sure your signatures are up to date or let me know your needs. Thanks.

Thanks Jim! I'm still good with flight stuff. Trying to complete collections and gather coin right now. Need to upgrade my terminal but need the money to do it. I have gathered all the items already. What are you working on?

Barbara59 said:
I have had a variety of common and hard to get items including surf board, monocle and scooter. Have also had lyre and chalice.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller or duty free items

You've gotten all the stuff I've been flying for! Good tree!!!

HVWH said:
I just found out that when you close the game completely (double-click the Home button, hold the icon until it shakes and then tap the minus) the repair time for broken plains decreases three times as fast as normal. I had a broken plain with a repair time of 7 hours and when I closed the game and came back half an hour later the repair time was reduced to 5 hours and 30 minutes.

Interesting but why don't you speed it up? Are you dealing with Jumbos and no parts? If so, what do you need? Maybe we can send you something to help.

Interesting but why don't you speed it up? Are you dealing with Jumbos and no parts? If so, what do you need? Maybe we can send you something to help.
3 Delta's, 3 large Delta's and a Jumbo and indeed little spare parts. I could use these and flight catering.

HVWH said:
3 Delta's, 3 large Delta's and a Jumbo and indeed little spare parts. I could use these and flight catering.

Do you know which repair items you need? I'd love to help you out later today if I knew what to send.

Frenetta said:
You've gotten all the stuff I've been flying for! Good tree!!!

Would send them on if I could!

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller or duty free items

sending earlier these items to;
david and sian-propeller
fannie-fuel hose
capt. flop-nav module
lilly2-fuel hose
pingways-catering
red dog-fuel hose
jimghjj2-fuel additive
jbg364-catering

still need defroster 2x

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Defroster 2x, Fuel Hose, Flight Meal, Nav Module, Propeler

Gifts sent so far today: (1) Fuel Hose - Lilly, Fred123, Letgnis, JCE; (2) Spare Propeller - Sian and David, Red Dog; (3) Catering - Ircro, Pdxsk2, Little Angel; (4) Spare Wire - Jimghjj; (5) Server Rack - Raxerx; (6) Nav Module - Capt flop.

Thanks Jbg364 I have accepted you as a friend and sent you a spare propeller, hope you receive it.

Got it Red Dog, thanks. You asked before so . . . . When I can't see usernames, I can't see your pic and you show as a Level 24 player. When I can see your username in my game, your pic still doesn't show but I see you at Level 35. It's great that you let me know what you sent because, by the process of elimination, I was able to figure out which propeller you sent and return it.

Do you know which repair items you need? I'd love to help you out later today if I knew what to send.
Most of the times it's a tire or a chair. I don't know if these are on your gift list. Thanks in advance.

tumbuang said:
sending earlier these items to;
david and sian-propeller
fannie-fuel hose
capt. flop-nav module
lilly2-fuel hose
pingways-catering
red dog-fuel hose
jimghjj2-fuel additive
jbg364-catering

still need defroster 2x

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Defroster 2x, Fuel Hose, Flight Meal, Nav Module, Propeler

Will try and send defroster tonight when gifts reset,

Frenetta said:
Code is snake34

Thanks!!

Level 33; No more Xmas please, need Glass display case x3, POS terminal x3, Flight catering, Duty Free objects.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back