What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Does anyone know the items needed for building the stadium? Can't seem to find it on airport city wiki. Thanks.

I think it's 4 each - robotic lawnmower, goal posts, video board and benches.

Oops, Jim... Accidentally sent you "something" not sure what while I was trying to send you fuel additives! Sorry! Hope it's something you can use.

Speaking of accidents... Now that the air ship is back, here is a warning for everyone: last time I decided to purchase what I thought was ten (10) barrels of 150 fuel for $10, what I actually got was one barrel of 150 fuel for $10. Boy, did I complain to GI for false advertising! Watch out.

I need 2 more glass display cases for level 3 duty free shop if anyone can gift them.

Thanks
Dano2010gs

Last edited:
Letgnis said:
Thanks!.

Could really do with the free cash as my Moscow flights have not dropped any of the reinforce frame needed to upgrade fuel station.

I got mine from Rio. You can fly there faster if you have a jet available.

Has anyone ever gotten a really good building from the airship? I have always gone for the mystery item. Got a golden frog this time. It makes all the income from my buildings ready to collect immediately. I'll have to buy a good building before I use it!

Has anyone ever gotten a really good building from the airship? I have always gone for the mystery item. Got a golden frog this time. It makes all the income from my buildings ready to collect immediately. I'll have to buy a good building before I use it!

I got an Inconvertible Coin today that increases revenue from commercial buildings for 3hrs. I bought a Dolphinarium last time which is okay but it's a 2x2 building and with the price of 'land' . . . I wish the mystery buildings weren't so expensive. It's so tempting!

And now that we can no longer fly our sleighs, my Christmas Shop dropped 7 gifts today. Wish there was a way to get rid of the items we no longer need or can use. My warehouse is full of useless stuff - at least it's useless to me.

I need 2 more glass display cases for level 3 duty free shop if anyone can gift them.

Thanks
Dano2010gs

I'll send you a display case tomorrow if I'm able. Or, if you have one and want to send it to me I'll return it. If I could send you the three I have in my warehouse now I would.

Seems like the zeppelin timer has been re-activated for me, so I'm trying to get all the items in time (1d 22h) for my Airship dock. If anyone could help me with some of the items it'd be awesome! Been flying for 15/20 times to the north pole station and didn't get one sand bag :(

I need (translated from Dutch): (Blue) Landing Rope (1), Pulley (4) and Sandbag (3)

Any help would be appreciated a lot, and of course i'll be sending back what i can find in your sig. Linked to FB today for the profile picture to match the avatar, so hopefully it'll update soon.

Zanydu (level 30)

Last edited:
Zanydu said:
Seems like the zeppelin timer has been re-activated for me, so I'm trying to get all the items in time (1d 22h) for my Airship dock. If anyone could help me with some of the items it'd be awesome! Been flying for 15/20 times to the north pole station and didn't get one sand bag :(

I need (translated from Dutch): (Blue) Landing Rope (1), Pulley (4) and Sandbag (3)

Any help would be appreciated a lot, and of course i'll be sending back what i can find in your sig. Linked to FB today for the profile picture to match the avatar, so hopefully it'll update soon.

Zanydu (level 30)

I'll send a friend request right now. If you accept, I'll see what I can send.

Zanydu (level 30)

Tried to add you but couldn't so send me an add request (Jbg364). Should be able to send something when my day resets. If I remember correctly, you will need to get the pulleys from flights.

Last edited:
Zanydu said:

Zanydu (level 30)

Added you. Last time I gifted I'd had sandbags.

Gifts sent today so far
HVWH , all inclusive bracelet
Mr pepper, spare prop
Lilly2, fuel hose
Robwu, laser cutter
Jce2702, laser cutter
Jbg364, landing line
Jimghjj2, spare wire
Tumbuang, fuel hose
Captin boyington, video board
Mamma t, filled candies
Zanyau, spare prop
Raxerx, cash counter

Help! could some one please tell me how to get my pic or avatar to show up in the game,:( I have tried to connect to FB

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back