What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi everybody!

I am new here, looking for a way to exchange useful gifts... tired of trying to guess what all those indistinguishable neighbors all called "username" might need, and getting useless stuff...

my name: jal pilot

need ampermeter
hull parts (2)
stamp
server rack

I,ll be able to send gifts in a couple of hours from now

cheers

Zanydu said:
Thanks! Added Fannie & JBG, will send some stuff tomorrow when the limit has been reset :)

I have sent you a friend request , you should find most buildings you need for tasks on my airport due to the kind gift of green dollars from gi

lvl 35 Need beacon, nav module, fuel hose for long haul flights thanks gift daily.

Fred123thytdytdg said:
I have sent you a friend request , you should find most buildings you need for tasks on my airport due to the kind gift of green dollars from gi

lvl 35 Need beacon, nav module, fuel hose for long haul flights thanks gift daily.

Just need fuel hose for now as my signature has not updated

lvl 35 Need fuel hose for long haul flights thanks i gift daily.

Sending these item earlier to ;

fred, lilly, fannie, red dog, - fuel hose
letgnis - all incl. bracelet
adnazzyp - meal
jimghjj2 - fuel additive
sian and david - propeler

Anyone who have build romantic cafe ?
I need to visit neighbors romantic cafe...but I didnt find neighbor who build romantic cafe.......

I still need defroster 1x, rope block 2x and sanbag 2x....
Thanks..

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Defroster 1x, Rope Block 2x, Sand bag 2x, Fuel Hose, Flight Meal, Nav Module, Propeler

Letgnis said:
Thanks! I think I have enough items to build one.

I hope so! I need 4 benches to complete mine and gi have just taken them off the drop list from flights.

Frenetta said:
Tried to add you but get invalid code. Try adding me. Fannie Fargo

Hi, just added you!

Desperately need laser cutters, hull parts, ergonomic chairs and smoke detectors. Upgrading my control tower and repair base to level 4 so anyone please feel free to add me and gift

jal pilot said:
Hi everybody!

I am new here, looking for a way to exchange useful gifts... tired of trying to guess what all those indistinguishable neighbors all called "username" might need, and getting useless stuff...

my name: jal pilot

need ampermeter
hull parts (2)
stamp
server rack

I,ll be able to send gifts in a couple of hours from now

cheers

Hi

I've just added you, will send you hull parts. Can you send them back to me too as I am in need of hull parts

MissyM said:
Hi

I've just added you, will send you hull parts. Can you send them back to me too as I am in need of hull parts

Hi I guess, I,
'Ive accepted the invite, not easy if the nickname isn't the same in the forum and in the game. will send hull parts when they are back in my list ...

jal pilot ; need hull parts; ampermeter; stamp

I've added Fred and Lilly thanks for the bag of sand! Jbg, you are in my neighbour list, will send you (and the rest) something when it's available so you can check it out.

Only need 2 more bags of sand (and going to fly for the pulleys as they are not giftable, or buy them when the time runs out ;)

Frenetta said:
Code is snake34

Please Frenetta, how does this code work? And unfortunatelly I guess my game crashed as I haven't beeing able to send gifts for almost 4 days.... Sorry guys... :(

Lesquadroni said:
Please Frenetta, how does this code work? And unfortunatelly I guess my game crashed as I haven't beeing able to send gifts for almost 4 days.... Sorry guys... :(

Tap the icon of the 3 people at the bottom of the screen.Go to add friend,type the code in where you would put the friend's name. After that you should get 2000 coin and 3 dollars.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back