What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta said:
What quest do you need to do this for? I haven't heard of a romantic cafe yet. Maybe there's another name for it?

This is the task "Find Ships of Hope in Romantic Cafe's of your neighbors to encourage Alex" 0/7

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Defroster 1x, Rope Block 2x, Sand bag 2x, Fuel Hose, Flight Meal, Nav Module, Propeler

This is the task "Find Ships of Hope in Romantic Cafe's of your neighbors to encourage Alex" 0/7

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Defroster 1x, Rope Block 2x, Sand bag 2x, Fuel Hose, Flight Meal, Nav Module, Propeler

They might be the Coffee Bars that we could build as part of the soccer/stadium challenge. If that's the case, I have two of them. I can't remember for sure what I did to get the ship's of hope - maybe someone who completed the task more recently does.

lilly2 said:
Hi Jal pilot,

We have found that using unique pictures for your avatar in the forum and in the game works great in identifying each other. Even when it says "username" the picture shows up. You have to have (or make) a Facebook account with the same image in the profile as you use here ( go to settings on the forum). Then go to the GI support page to your profile and click "link to Facebook". I had to sign into a Facebook account I used just for this purpose before I did that.

I just got a facebook account just for this game. Can anybody please check if the picture shows up at the game?

tumbuang said:

It might be the Coffee Bar. I have one if you want to try it. I think someone else on the forum has a bunch of them but I can't remember who.

Jbg364 said:
Not having fun with usernames today! Could see a few avatars so sent gifts to (I think): Capt flop (archive box); Fred123, Tumbuang (fuel hose); Ircro, Provost, AdnazzyP (catering); Jimghjj (spare wire); Zanydu (sand bag); Capt Boyington (goal posts). Then I thought if I shut down the game, maybe I'd get back usernames. Didn't work! Now I can't even see any avatars. Will have to finish gifting later.

Dano, I have you down for a glass display case. I've had them all week to gift but today I have ATM and POS terminals.

Are you still having that gifting problem or did they finally fix it?

benches and stamp don't dare to show up today... so I am sending items for long distance flight to tigasef and jinghjj.

jal pilot ; level 22; need stamp ; wide angle bino (2) ; weather display (2)

Are you still having that gifting problem or did they finally fix it?

Not sure but probably. And no, GI didn't fix it. Looks like I'm going to have to send them another support ticket. If you get tired of sending gifts for me to return, let me know. Occasionally I can see usernames and pics and the next time I do I'll send you something 'unique' to test out my newest theory about my gifting issues. Is that okay with you? I think I can send earlier in the day than you and I'll let you know when and what I send. I feel like the bad neighbour on the block!

Anyone - How many neighbours can you visit each day? And, how many hearts do you have (reputation level)? Thanks.

Just received my last sandbag, so the airship dock is complete :) (Except for the pulleys which I believe are ungiftable) so thanks everybody! I'll stick around the forums and keep sending some good stuff. Sig is updated.

@Jbg currently at level 5 and i think it was 5 or 6 visits, will check tomorrow.

Jbg364 said:
Anyone - How many neighbours can you visit each day? And, how many hearts do you have (reputation level)? Thanks.

6 hearts and was 7 or 8 I think!!! I can't count when I have wine :s

captain flop (level 30) ergonomic chair x1, archive box x1, navigation mod. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Zanydu said:
Just received my last sandbag, so the airship dock is complete :) (Except for the pulleys which I believe are ungiftable) so thanks everybody! I'll stick around the forums and keep sending some good stuff. Sig is updated.

@Jbg currently at level 5 and i think it was 5 or 6 visits, will check tomorrow.

Just sent u archive box, but you're only showing as level 19 to me!!! Did u get it?

captain flop (level 30) ergonomic chair x1, archive box x1, navigation mod. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Just curious, did you get the sandbag I sent earlier today. I'm having trouble sending gifts and, as GI doesn't seem to be able to help, I'm trying to figure out what is going on myself.

Jbg364 said:
Just curious, did you get the sandbag I sent earlier today. I'm having trouble sending gifts and, as GI doesn't seem to be able to help, I'm trying to figure out what is going on myself.

Did u get the catering I sent?

6 hearts and was 7 or 8 I think!!! I can't count when I have wine :s

I have 7 hearts and I think I'm down to 4 or 5 visits. I'm afraid to ask but did you get the archive box I sent earlier?

Did u get the catering I sent?

Got it - thank you! Can you see my pic in your game? Do I show as a Level 35 player? A little too early for wine here but soon!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back