What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
I have 7 hearts and I think I'm down to 4 or 5 visits. I'm afraid to ask but did you get the archive box I sent earlier?

No I don't think so, but I have received gifts from you in the past. I wonder if they arrive late!

captain flop (level 30) ergonomic chair x1, archive box x1, navigation mod. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Jbg364 said:
Not having fun with usernames today! Could see a few avatars so sent gifts to (I think): Capt flop (archive box); Fred123, Tumbuang (fuel hose); Ircro, Provost, AdnazzyP (catering); Jimghjj (spare wire); Zanydu (sand bag); Capt Boyington (goal posts). Then I thought if I shut down the game, maybe I'd get back usernames. Didn't work! Now I can't even see any avatars. Will have to finish gifting later.

Dano, I have you down for a glass display case. I've had them all week to gift but today I have ATM and POS terminals.

Can confirm your gifts are arriving yet

lvl 35 Need fuel hose for long haul flights thanks i gift daily.

Jbg364 said:
Got it - thank you! Can you see my pic in your game? Do I show as a Level 35 player? A little too early for wine here but soon!

Yes I see your pic but you show as level 30

captain flop (level 30) ergonomic chair x1, archive box x1, navigation mod. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Lesquadroni said:
I just got a facebook account just for this game. Can anybody please check if the picture shows up at the game?

No picture in game showing but your one of the ones whose name always shows for me

Fannie, received and returned the goggles you just sent. Is our system still working?

Yes I see your pic but you show as level 30

If you still need an archive box tomorrow and have one to gift, send it to me and I'll return it to you.

Jbg364 said:
I have 7 hearts and I think I'm down to 4 or 5 visits. I'm afraid to ask but did you get the archive box I sent earlier?

I found when I was at 6 hearts I could visit more than when I went up to 7, I know for sure that when I went up a level I could only visit like 4 times that night. I think it has gone back up again now, but I will count when my day resets, which should be soon!

Level 33. No more Xmas please, need Glass display case x3, POS terminal x3, Flight catering, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.

Jbg364 said:
Not sure but probably. And no, GI didn't fix it. Looks like I'm going to have to send them another support ticket. If you get tired of sending gifts for me to return, let me know. Occasionally I can see usernames and pics and the next time I do I'll send you something 'unique' to test out my newest theory about my gifting issues. Is that okay with you? I think I can send earlier in the day than you and I'll let you know when and what I send. I feel like the bad neighbour on the block!

It's no problem. We need the same stuff. Just let me know when you want to test. Make it something weird.

Jbg364 said:
Fannie, received and returned the goggles you just sent. Is our system still working?

No! Sorry about the goggles. Accidental finger tap but you'll need them eventually. Don't know what happened but my gifting was messed up today too. I didn't have a name or avatar for you and I almost always have your avatar. I was missing a bunch of others too. Let me try again tomorrow. I'll keep it weird.

Jbg364 said:
So you are getting them. I don't understand why some people do and others don't.

Sorry that mean't to say are not getting them yet , so no gifts from you try sending fuel next time as a test.

AdNazzyP said:
I found when I was at 6 hearts I could visit more than when I went up to 7, I know for sure that when I went up a level I could only visit like 4 times that night. I think it has gone back up again now, but I will count when my day resets, which should be soon!

Level 33. No more Xmas please, need Glass display case x3, POS terminal x3, Flight catering, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.

I had 8 visits tonight and I am level 7 hearts.

AdNazzyP Level 33 No more Xmas please, need Glass display case x3, POS terminal x3, Flight catering, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.

Todays Gifts sent to all ( 20 ) that you requested or have sent to me
I hope my picture shows up, as I have linked to FB, let me know

Sorry that mean't to say are not getting them yet , so no gifts from you try sending fuel next time as a test.

Sorry about that. I have been sending you something every day for weeks. If you send me what you need, I'll return it. That seems to work.

Last edited:
I had 8 visits tonight and I am level 7 hearts.

AdNazzyP Level 33 No more Xmas please, need Glass display case x3, POS terminal x3, Flight catering, Duty Free objects, Passengers, Fuel.

I just moved up to 7 hearts the day before yesterday and thought that the number of visits dropped. I'll have to keep track. With all the problems I have sending gifts, it wouldn't surprise me if there was something else wrong with my game.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back