What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Zanydu said:
I've added Fred and Lilly thanks for the bag of sand! Jbg, you are in my neighbour list, will send you (and the rest) something when it's available so you can check it out.

Only need 2 more bags of sand (and going to fly for the pulleys as they are not giftable, or buy them when the time runs out ;)

Friend request sent. I should be able to gift most of your needs.

hi there

I added Tigasefi Tumbuang Jimghjj, who are in waiting list. Still have 15 free gifts to send today...

ja pilot ; level 22; need ampermeter, hull part, stamp.

jal pilot said:
hi there

I added Tigasefi Tumbuang Jimghjj, who are in waiting list. Still have 15 free gifts to send today...

It hasn't come through yet. When it does I'll accept and get a gift from your list to you :)

tumbuang said:
Sending these item earlier to ;

fred, lilly, fannie, red dog, - fuel hose
letgnis - all incl. bracelet
adnazzyp - meal
jimghjj2 - fuel additive
sian and david - propeler

Anyone who have build romantic cafe ?
I need to visit neighbors romantic cafe...but I didnt find neighbor who build romantic cafe.......

I still need defroster 1x, rope block 2x and sanbag 2x....
Thanks..

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Defroster 1x, Rope Block 2x, Sand bag 2x, Fuel Hose, Flight Meal, Nav Module, Propeler

What quest do you need to do this for? I haven't heard of a romantic cafe yet. Maybe there's another name for it?

Lesquadroni said:
Please Frenetta, how does this code work? And unfortunatelly I guess my game crashed as I haven't beeing able to send gifts for almost 4 days.... Sorry guys... :(

Put the code in where you would add a friend. It will give you free $. Put it in exactly as I showed it.

MissyM said:
Hi, just added you!

Desperately need laser cutters, hull parts, ergonomic chairs and smoke detectors. Upgrading my control tower and repair base to level 4 so anyone please feel free to add me and gift

For some reason, you still aren't showing up anywhere. I'll look again later.

jal pilot said:
hi there

Will try to send a gift now.

jal pilot said:
Got it! thx. What do you need ?

jal pilot ; level 22; need hull parts, ampermeter; stamp

Anything for long flights is good - deicer, spare prop, catering. Whatever you can send will be good. Thanks!

I've Sent:
Franetta: Beacon, thought it was translated as landing light, will send that next time
Jimghi: Additional radar
jal pilot: Catering (didn't have the other things)
Fred: Beacon
Lilly: Fuel

jal pilot said:
Hi everybody!

I am new here, looking for a way to exchange useful gifts... tired of trying to guess what all those indistinguishable neighbors all called "username" might need, and getting useless stuff...

my name: jal pilot

need ampermeter
hull parts (2)
stamp
server rack

I,ll be able to send gifts in a couple of hours from now

cheers

Hi Jal pilot,

We have found that using unique pictures for your avatar in the forum and in the game works great in identifying each other. Even when it says "username" the picture shows up. You have to have (or make) a Facebook account with the same image in the profile as you use here ( go to settings on the forum). Then go to the GI support page to your profile and click "link to Facebook". I had to sign into a Facebook account I used just for this purpose before I did that.

lilly2 said:
Hi Jal pilot,

We have found that using unique pictures for your avatar in the forum and in the game works great in identifying each other. Even when it says "username" the picture shows up. You have to have (or make) a Facebook account with the same image in the profile as you use here ( go to settings on the forum). Then go to the GI support page to your profile and click "link to Facebook". I had to sign into a Facebook account I used just for this purpose before I did that.

Hi lilly2!

thanks for the info. But I am not going to make a facebook account... I'll see if there is an other way tu have an avatar.

cheers

jal pilot ; level 22; need ampermeter; stamp

lilly2 said:
Hi Jal pilot,

Hi again

tried to add Lilly2 but that doesn't work?

jal pilot ; level 22; need ampermeter; stamp

Not having fun with usernames today! Could see a few avatars so sent gifts to (I think): Capt flop (archive box); Fred123, Tumbuang (fuel hose); Ircro, Provost, AdnazzyP (catering); Jimghjj (spare wire); Zanydu (sand bag); Capt Boyington (goal posts). Then I thought if I shut down the game, maybe I'd get back usernames. Didn't work! Now I can't even see any avatars. Will have to finish gifting later.

Dano, I have you down for a glass display case. I've had them all week to gift but today I have ATM and POS terminals.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back