What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

How do you make your signature small? Can't figure it out!

Level 33; No more Xmas please, need Glass display case x3, POS terminal x3, Flight catering, Duty Free objects.

Frenetta said:
Thanks Jim! I'm still good with flight stuff. Trying to complete collections and gather coin right now. Need to upgrade my terminal but need the money to do it. I have gathered all the items already. What are you working on?

I need an ergonomic chair for my control tower and 4 benches for my stadium,I don't think either are giftable though. I just got a captain's cap from the Christmas tree for the pilot's collection!

The Christmas tree is awesome. Currently trying to get 200k for airport control! Drag!

Has anyone else noticed that you can't fly for benches anymore? I need 4 to finish my stadium so unless someone can gift them I can't complete it!

TigaSefi said:
Save up the free notes and buy them all for 8

It's not worth it,I think I'll just sell it along with all the half built Xmas stuff I've got.

TigaSefi said:
Save up the free notes and buy them all for 8

I don't think it's worth 8 bucks,I'll just sell it along with all the half built Xmas buildings I've got.

Does anyone know what happens if you complete Ice Palace after the Santa Quest ends? Will you still receive the tree? My quest has ended and I am still receiving items for the sleighs, elves & Santa.

jimghjj said:
I need an ergonomic chair for my control tower and 4 benches for my stadium,I don't think either are giftable though. I just got a captain's cap from the Christmas tree for the pilot's collection!

Nice gift from the tree! I've never seen benches or chairs in the gifts :(

jimghjj said:
Has anyone else noticed that you can't fly for benches anymore? I need 4 to finish my stadium so unless someone can gift them I can't complete it!

Seriously? GI is really getting so greedy!

AdNazzyP said:
How do you make your signature small? Can't figure it out!

Level 33; No more Xmas please, need Glass display case x3, POS terminal x3, Flight catering, Duty Free objects.

I did mine on my computer; not my iPad. Don't know if that made any difference. Are you going into the edit signature screen?

Does anyone know if the christmas tree will become available if you complete the Ice Palace after the Santa Quest ends? I am still completing sleighs, elves and winter collections after Santa Quest ended.

Still need 3 defrosters to complete 2nd catering. Airship is back.

p3iii said:
Does anyone know if the christmas tree will become available if you complete the Ice Palace after the Santa Quest ends? I am still completing sleighs, elves and winter collections after Santa Quest ended.

Still need 3 defrosters to complete 2nd catering. Airship is back.

I think that the Christmas tree is the reward for completing the Christmas quest. So I'm guessing that if you didn't complete it before you won't get it.

Does anyone know the items needed for building the stadium? Can't seem to find it on airport city wiki. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back