What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

dano2010gs said:
I found the Xmas quest ridiculous. Seemed very easy at the start. Used every lantern i got and had over 100 flights to Lapland. Earned 30 sleighs. This got me;

18 flts Africa
11 flts Australia
12 flts s America
9 flts n america
22 flts Eurasia

0 refrigerators. If I have to pay for something let me know up front and I will budget for it.

received 4 star dusts over the last 3 days(over 40 lanterns via gifts and neighbor visits)

Sorry, just venting.

Dano,

Feel your pain. I only got it to work when I used a spy glass along with some bottomless fuel to keep maximum flying. Math at got me everything except a last freezer whecih ended up dropping after 5 additional Eurasia flights. Guess I was fortunate.

Mrpepper said:
I have changed my profile pic in Facebook. Has my Airport City avatar changed too? I tried not to connect with Facebook but I accidently hit the GI! button once and it showed my new FB picture.

I see your avatar pic in the game. Very helpful!

Who has exhibition centres? apart from, Fred, marsm and bloob who I have already visited. I have to collect items from neighbours for a mission.

Thx

captain flop (level 30) old lanterns, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I'm having a last few hours push to complete the Christmas mission but an short of dust. If anyone can send me old lanterns in the next few hours I'd be really grateful. Thanks.

Have been sending you these;

lilly2, red dog, jbg364, fannie, fred, vibbster- fuel hose
captain flop - spare wire
adnazzyp - smoke detector
letgnis - flight meal
sian and david - propeler
jimghjj2-lantern

Tumbuang (level 35), Need Items : Defroster 2x, Fuel Hose, Flight Meal, Nav Module, Propeler

dano2010gs said:
I found the Xmas quest ridiculous. Seemed very easy at the start. Used every lantern i got and had over 100 flights to Lapland. Earned 30 sleighs. This got me;

18 flts Africa
11 flts Australia
12 flts s America
9 flts n america
22 flts Eurasia

0 refrigerators. If I have to pay for something let me know up front and I will budget for it.

received 4 star dusts over the last 3 days(over 40 lanterns via gifts and neighbor visits)

Sorry, just venting.

Vent away. I am not happy about this one either.

jimghjj said:
I'm having a last few hours push to complete the Christmas mission but an short of dust. If anyone can send me old lanterns in the next few hours I'd be really grateful. Thanks.

Will 7 hours be too late?

jimghjj said:

Just sent you one

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Need propeller or duty free items

Hi

I'm new to this and in search of defroster x 3 and 4 x disposable shampoo and 3 x sleigh cover.

I seem to have a whole bunch of stuff that I'm able to return, going up to de-icer.

Player name Jul1aM2. Level 31 and 56 stars.

Play daily and send gifts daily. V happy to return gifts as needed if you can help!

Many thanks!

Happy New Year everyone!

Finally finished this crazy santa quest. Time to move on. I'm going to upgrade several buildings soon and have updated my need list in the signature. Thanks in advance for the help.

Hi

I'm new to this and in search of defroster x 3 and 4 x disposable shampoo and 3 x sleigh cover.

I seem to have a whole bunch of stuff that I'm able to return, going up to de-icer.

Player name Jul1aM2. Level 31 and 56 stars.

Play daily and send gifts daily. V happy to return gifts as needed if you can help!

Many thanks!

Hi Elcapitan, have sent you a friend request. :)

Sent before usernames disappeared again: Old Lanterns - Capt flop, Jimghjj2, Ircro, Frederica; (2) Catering - Letgnis, AdnazzyP; (3) Beacon - Capt Boy, Quiard, Provost; (4) Fuel Hose - Fred123, Tumbuang; (5) Spare Propeller - Sian and David; (6) Controller - Little Angel. Will send remainder when I can.

stewartsathome said:
Who has exhibition centres? apart from, Fred, marsm and bloob who I have already visited. I have to collect items from neighbours for a mission.

Thx

captain flop (level 30) old lanterns, spare wire. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I have one

dano2010gs said:

18 flts Africa
11 flts Australia
12 flts s America
9 flts n america
22 flts Eurasia

Sorry, just venting.

I waited until the last possible second to collect the ice castle and used every star dust in my inventory only to be told I still needed to fork out 24 bucks to complete it. I now have about 6 incomplete winter buildings and I refuse to pay to finish them. I'll sell off all the Christmas junk gi has tried to make me pay for. I notice the elves are gone but I've still got ghosts and the sleigh flights are still on screen. I assume another update is on the cards to change them back to normal flights,who knows what that update will do to the game?
Thanks to everyone who sent me last minute lanterns,let me know what you need and I'll send them in the next hour or so.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back