What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Had a good night, finished the Xmas quest and finally got wax to finish Halloween and hopefully rid my screen of ghosts! Am no longer in need of lanterns, thanks to all those that sent. I am now turning my attention to duty free shop, need 1 more Glass display to finish level 2, please. Otherwise check my signature for needs. Also have some gifts left to send, so let me know what you need.

Level 33; No more Xmas please, need Glass display case, Flight catering, Duty Free objects.

I think I just sent you a glass display case - at least I hope I did!

Last edited:
tumbuang said:
It's okay....you send flight meal....I also need it a lots.....
send you lining plate.....

I see you as rnk should I not be sending gifts to that account ?
Happy new year all..

lvl 35 no more Xmas thanks. need spare wire,beacon, nav module,fuel hose, deicer,spare propeller.

Happy New Year all.

All my stardust and gifts are gone time to get rid of the sleighs i guess.

I am looking for the following items, staplers, steel frames, control units, and calculators.

lvl 16
username "Raxerx" don't ask i screwed up

Cheers
Rob

Accepted you and sent a gift - not sure what (finger slipped). Will try to do a better job tomorrow.

Hello everyone once again!

I got pressed into a really tough situation at work, so had the kids check on AirCity and keep it going in my absence. If they haven't been keeping up on the gift-giving, I'll... correct them, and start passing out the goodies again.

With that said, I like the new Thread here people! Niiiiiice.

I did some research, and it appears (99% certainty) that Shampoo bottles are AirCash purchased only. Bum... Deal. And yes, there is a quest that needs the Hotel.

I'll put my list of send-ables up shortly, but in the meantime, I _need_ Defrosters... and I'm starting to get that chill that they have to be bought, or at least _tried_ to be

No on the shampoo, I was able to obtain all 4 from Cyprus, it took ALOT of flights, but it is possible.

I see you as rnk should I not be sending gifts to that account ?
Happy new year all..

lvl 35 no more Xmas thanks. need spare wire,beacon, nav module,fuel hose, deicer,spare propeller.
No, no one playing for that username anymore.......
Now my game username is Tumbuang....please invite me again with my new username.......

Last edited:
Jbg364 said:
I think I just sent you a glass display case - at least I hope I did!

I did get a glass display case, but I don't believe it was yours, lol. I will likely upgrade duty free to level 3 soon, so will need more display cases anyway. I sent you deicer I believe.

Level 33; No more Xmas please, need Glass display case, Smoke detector, Flight catering, Duty Free objects.

I did get a glass display case, but I don't believe it was yours, lol. I will likely upgrade duty free to level 3 soon, so will need more display cases anyway. I sent you deicer I believe.

Level 33; No more Xmas please, need Glass display case, Smoke detector, Flight catering, Duty Free objects.

Whoops! I could see your pic but no username. It seems that if I can't see usernames my gifts don't get delivered, even when I send them while visiting (which is what I did today). Who knows what's going on. Will try again tomorrow.

tumbuang said:
No, no one playing for that username anymore.......
Now my game username is Tumbuang....please invite me again with my new username.......

Have done

Finally got my avatar up. This is the same pix I use for the game so you folks can recognise me. Am now at level 27.

Will be gifting later. Flight catering/fuel hose/nav module/spare propeller for the regulars, and other ad hoc items as posted in this forum. Please post your request and I'll try to send the items if they're in the gift list.

Hi everyone, I'm new here, have been playing Airport City for awhile

Please add me Red Dog
I am a daily player and gift daily

Need.... Fuel hose, spare propeller, decider, and duty free gifts , I will send back

Hi everyone.im a newbie to these forums but I am a daily player and im more than happy to gift whatever I will have available at the time. need your help please to finish upgrading my level 4 repair base. Please add me- MissyM
and let me kno what I can send back in return.
I need hull parts,laser cutters, sand bags and rope blocks for my airship dock. Please help!! :)

MissyM said:
Hi everyone.im a newbie to these forums but I am a daily player and im more than happy to gift whatever I will have available at the time. need your help please to finish upgrading my level 4 repair base. Please add me- MissyM
and let me kno what I can send back in return.
I need hull parts,laser cutters, sand bags and rope blocks for my airship dock. Please help!! :)

I think I have added you do you have your game linked to fb with same picture

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back